Baby Challenge

****Kennedy's POV****

Once we'd had a selfie to remember the night with, we all kept in the same clothes and had a drink to end the night on a high. I think everyone was feeling a bit less tense after all the drama these past few days and thankfully I think we could all now move on from the votes and start fresh.

"Girl you was amazing tonight." Millie said as we led on the day bed. "I looked over at Teddy during your routine and his eyes were literally trained on you, I don't think he even blinked for the 2 minutes."

"I don't know if you could see but I was literally shaking, I thought my hands were going to slip with how much I was sweating."

"So did you like take classes?"

"I just naturally worked my strength up as I got fit and then one of my friends is a dancer so she got me into it. It was always just for fun though, I've never had classes or done shows with it."

"Well I think you're talented on it."

"Thank you, I do kind of wish I had your talent though. I think that's one of my main wishes in life, I wish I could ding or play an instrument, something to show off."

"I wish I could sing, Liam made a joke about us having a duet but I don't think he's ever heard my voice or he wouldn't be offering that."

"Same, I love a bit or karaoke though."

"I mean who doesn't, give me a few drinks and I'll give you a rendition of any song you want."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"You better, do you fine yourself think about the outside more now? Like when that challenge was on all I could think about was Liam and I at a party, singing karaoke together. I don't know my mind just wanders all the time.."

"I do," I agreed with her. "When I was with Brad of course I thought about that but then when I'm with Teddy even now I'm already planning what we can do with my brother, taking his brothers to matches, it feels natural to start planning ahead."

"That's got to be a good sign, already thinking about each other's families."

"I hope so, I miss my family so much and he talks about his all the time so they're going to be a bit part of our lives when we leave here."

"It's weird to think that no matter what we'll all be out of here in a week."

"Yeah, at the same time as not wanting this to end I do want to see where we fit in on the outside, will we naturally drift or will we be able to maintain this."

"I think you should have faith in you two, if I was to put in a prediction I would say you're going to work."

"I'd say the same about you and Liam."

That night as I was getting changed I remembered last night so I brought down with me some of the body oils I keep for special occasions. He was just about to climb into bed so I ran over and leant into his ear, whispering instructions for him to play down on his front and wait for me. I busied myself with sorting the curtains out before the lights went out and I joined him in the bed, cocooning us under the covers as he did last night.

I kept quiet and drizzled the oil over his back and shoulders before putting in the work, kneading at the muscles to try and relieve some of the tight knots. The moans coming from his end assured me that I must have been doing something right as knelt at his side and whispered for him to turn over.

I could just about make out his facial features in the dark as I climbed back on top of him, positioning myself right over his hips. I let the oil drizzle down his abs before I let my hands get to work again, allowing myself to run my fingers down the grooves of his chest, getting a feel for the muscle. He must have been satisfied as his hands moved to grip my waist, forcing me to apply more pressure on his hardening centre.