Get Your Facts Straight

****Kennedy's POV****

After all the draining events of today I did feel quite appreciative of Brad, I know we've had our faults in the villa but we're at a good point right now and I wouldn't want to ruin that just because other people might be feeling conscious about their relationships.

I got changed for the night ahead and made my down to go and have a cuddle with him on the swing.

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Are you alright?" He asked. "You seem a bit down."

"Just been a bit of a stressful day to be honest, some of the girls are feeling a bit down about their couples."

"Really? Obviously at the start I knew their were doubts about some of the pairings but I thought they kind of went away with time."

"Yeah I guess sometimes I just don't think the boys think about things in here, I don't know what you say to the other boys but sometimes it just feels like they care about themselves more than they care about potentially hurting someone."

"Listen, I was exactly the same at the start, I admitted to the boys that I wanted to get to know the other boys and it was about doing what's right for me but then I got to know you and I do care about you so naturally I want to do right by you and make things work between us."

"That's good."

"I've got a text." Liberty shouted. "Islanders, it's time to find out how well you really know your other half in today's couples challenge #tellmesomethingidontknow #getyourfactsstraight."

"I guess we need to get to know each other then..."

"Do you have a most embarrassing moment?" I asked him.

"I once farted really loudly in a fancy restaurant on a first date."

"No you didn't."

"I promise you, I was so embarrassed so we settled the bill quite quickly after that, we weren't staying there for desert." He joked. "Do you have a favourite sex position?"

"Probably just missionary, a boys got to have a good technique if they want to win me over."

"Mine would probably be the same."

"Biggest turn off?"

"Some really independent, not willing to share things and integrate me into their life."

"I would say the same but just any guy who flirts with other girls whilst their in a relationship, I hate that excuse that they're just a flirty person. I want someone who treats me like I'm one of a kind."

"I'm sure you are baby."

Once everyone had got all their facts in order we moved over to the firepit where Hugo and Chloe were hosting the game.

"Islanders, welcome to knowing me knowing you, my name's Hugo and this is Chloe and together we are team Hoey. How well do you know your partners?" Hugo said. We were staring with the boys guessing what the girls answer would be, so I hope Brad got this.