Sneaky Votes

****Kennedy's POV****

"We're going to be fine," I reassured him, our hands still glued together. "Our fate isn't going to be changed by this little vote, we're the get out of jail free card right now."

We both knew at this point that the obvious choices for the votes would be to go for Brad and Faye, Teddy and I or Priya and Brett. Anything other than that I would see as some sort of game or they obviously know something I don't.

I don't blame anyone for picking us but at the same time I do think Teddy and I are compatible so I guess we'll just have to see. I wouldn't put it past us going home tomorrow.

"I've had a really nice time though tonight, same again tomorrow?" I cheekily asked.

"You'll have to cook for me next time." He stood up, helping me up from my chair and leading us over to the swing. "What would you cook for me?"

"Starter would be like a nice gooey cheese with some crusty bread and garlic mushrooms, I'm a big fan of pasta so maybe like a spag bol for main and then dessert would be a chocolate fudge cake. I'm not the best cook but I'd give it a try."

"I can't wait."

"Hey guys." Toby and Chloe came over to sit with us. "How was your date?"

"Really really good." I told them. "Nice to have some one on one time together, the bit at the end ruined it a bit but I'll keep him."

"It was hard man, I feel like there's going to be a lot of tension around tomorrow, everyone trying to suss out who voted for who."

"The thing is like the people we voted for I would say are justified." Teddy said. "I would have no problem admitting who I voted for, the problem comes when people bring tactics into this and vote to ward off the competition."

"Do you think you received votes?" Toby asked.

"100 million percent yes, I think we probably received the most votes out of everyone, but we're not going to let it effect us, no-one really has seen how we are together."

"I'd be more upset at any comments that were made." Teddy said as I leaned back on him, his arm wrapping around my shoulder. "I get they can't see if we're compatible or not as more than friends but if someone's made a comment about this being anything other than a chance to explore if there could be something more than friends, then they're wrong."

"We believe in you," Chloe said.

"I can actually remember the date you two had when you came in." Toby said to Teddy. "The boys asked who stood out on the dates and you almost immediately said Ken."

"I wasn't lying, on that date we definitely had the best connection even after like thirty seconds, the eye contact, the conversation, the footsie."

"What did you think of him?"

"I remember thinking he's definitely fit but at the time I had to make a decision on focusing on Brad or getting to know other people and because you had so many girls going for you I didn't have enough confidence in myself, I was so sure you would have picked the other girls."

"I mean what's done is done but had I had the choice I would have probably picked you." Teddy admitted. "But now that it's happened I'm almost glad we came together this way, we've had to move through so many obstacles and I feel like we've both learnt so much about each other."

"You two are so cute." Chloe almost squealed. "I don't usually get giddy about things like this but for so long I've been picturing you two together and now it's finally happened."