01 Chapter

6 months ago

I completed my packing.
Now I have to go check on my baby brother to see what he doing, if we missed our flight because of his reckless laziness no one gonna save him from me.

Took all my suitcases out of my room and closed the door behind me.
Take all suitcases one by one to the front door.

Headed to my brother's room I knocked two-three times but no response so I turned the knob and get inside his room.
I saw my brother sitting on the edge of the bed holding our family photo.

I sigh heavily taking a step in front of him and bending down to see his face sobbing hard. I can't see him like this. it's hard for me to handle everything without showing emotions. I can't break in front of my brother.

"Hey, polo you ready ?"
I asked my little brother. Polo nodded in agreement. But I can see his not ready for this. Polo's eyes were bloodshot red.

I stand and was ready to leave but then polo suddenly held her wrist.

"Seb, do we need this?" Polo asked, "do you think it's best to walk and leave everything behind and look forward like nothing bad happened to us seriously Seb you want this" polo controlled his sob not wanting to cry in front of me again, and I know how hard it was for him.

I takes steps forward toward him and hugged him lightly and patted his back.
"Yeah we need this"
Polo breaks a hug sighing heavily and his face tells me that he doesn't like the answer.
Because he's not ready to leave.

"Look polo" I took more steps but then polo stop me "don't seb. please don't do this to me." He begged softly and his little action squeezed my heart.

"Hey polo please try to understand me I know it's hard but we have no option." I try to convince him. But polo is a stubborn Kid.
"Yes, we have" polo yelled in frustration.

holding my tears " look polo let me explain myself, please. I know it's hard after they are gone everything is changed "

Polo corrects my word "seriously seb they're our partners. How can you say like it doesn't matter." He huff and throws his hands in the air.

"I didn't mean that" I try to talk but polo again stops me from showing his hands.

"Please seb stop. you making the situation worse "

I try to control my emotions but my eyes betrayed me, and my tears started to fall like a river and break down in front of him. I didn't expect my little brother gonna react like that but it's not his fault. I snatch his happiness but I don't have the guts to admit my mistake. I don't want him to know the truth so it's better to leave everything and never look back.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry but I can't deal with this please try to understand me. You're my only family left I can't see you like that please stop crying." Polo wrapped arms around me to try to comfort me. I feel more guilty because don't I deserve his kindness I sniff and looks at him I softly whispered "sorry polo".

(Sorry not because you cannot see your sis cry because you yelled im so guilty that im hiding so many things from you and taking you away from the truth sorry polo please forgive me) my inner voice wants to tell him everything he deserves but my selfish heart can't lose him.

"I know I'm not the good sister I've always been harsh on you and after our parent's death, everything changed. But I can't see you crying all night suffered all day. This house is very precious but now it's horrifying us. We need a new start new life. We have to look forward we can't always be stuck in one place. Maybe I'm sounding too harsh."

Polo interferes "yes you do"
I chuckle a little " okay I admit I'm a heartless person but I never gonna turn my back on you. As you said you're my only family."

Polo nodded I took his hand and ask again "you ready polo?".

"YES"

Hope you like starting,
Please comment and vote it boosts my confidence <3
Thanks for choosing this book.

I hope you won't regret it.