33 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

The meeting was over and it was almost lunchtime we headed to the cafeteria but austin had an important call to attend so I went alone.

I ordered food for myself and austin, I went to the corner window-side table and texted nadia.

Nadia: Hope you remember polo b-day so please come.

Then suddenly ander takes a seat in front of me. I stare at him in confusion I thought austin came. He gives me a wide smile but he hides something "Hey" and I just shook my head "hey" he scoffed and lean "You free tonight?" I narrow my gaze "Actually I'm busy" austin already has some plans for us and I don't have any clue.

"Date?" He asked my eyes got wide. "No, just casual hang out with a friend" he hummed and give a suspicious look.

"So he's the same guy that you kissed in the parking lot" my heart dropped in my stomach, how did he know?

"Look ander mind yo-" he stopped me right there "Seb I saw everything you kissing austin" his fist got tightened and take a long breath "look I shouldn't involve in your matter but you're my friend and I know he's not the right guy for you" I listen very carefully.

"Seb he never does relationship shit he's a playboy and he just using you. please stay away from him he is an irresponsible guy who doesn't give a shit about anyone. he's never serious about work so what makes you believe that he'll be serious with you do you know how many flings he had, he's not that guy you met in college, time changes, people change " he left me speechless, he looks so depressed and I know he's right austin I never talk about our relationship what if we are friends or a couple?

All all though faded when austin take a seat next to me and I stare at him, I don't know when he come.

Ander scoffed "Think about it" he give me hint and leave without greeting austin. He senses my body language "what happens you look upset did he say something to you" he sounded concerned and I just shook my all thought and give a soft smile "Nothing".

Austin was not satisfied with my answer but I changed the topic "So what's your plan" I asked cheerfully he lean closer "I will cook for you" my eyes got wide and I laugh hard he give me an annoying look "Ms. Flores stop laughing everyone looking at you" I stop and turn my gaze to him.

"So you going to burn down your new house" I bite my lips to control my laugh because I know he can't cook "You challenging me" he raises his eyebrows.

"No, I'm not challenging you because I can't risk my stomach" he grabbed my waist and pull me closer to him "You will see" he whispered and quickly peck my lips. I was stunned by his sudden action I punch him lightly "Austin you mad what if someone caught us" I whispered slowly.

Austin laughs and bites his lips and gives me an intense gaze and I turn my gaze because his eyes fascinate me.

He leans towards me and whispered in my ear "Do I make you feel horny" his hand went through my skirt and rub my inner thing. I pant heavily but his hands won't stop he reaches for my pantie and rubs slowly. I lower my head close my eyes in pleasure and bite my lips to control my moan.

Austin bites my earlobe and his husky voice rang "Do you remember how you make me horny and leave so it's your turn baby" I breathe heavily his fingers speed up and I'm about to reach my climax then he stops. I look at him and he was smiling evilly.

"So you taking revenge" I mumbled softly he again peck my lips "No I'm just turning you on" and he winked at me. I huffed and fixed my skirt and shift my body.

"So we going to your place or mine" I questioned him and he stare at me he knows why I change the subject quickly.

"Mine because you haven't seen my house properly, and you will help to buy some groceries" I shook my head and unlock my phone to inform polo that I won't be able to come for the dinner.

"Whom are you texting," he said in a cold tone "Polo" I give him a quick reply and hummed.

After lunch, we both get back to our work, and this time I did my work before time so I headed to his office, and without knocking I enter.

He didn't notice me and still, his gaze fixed on his laptop so I take a step to his desk and went to his side. "You look more handsome when you work" he was surprised to see me and give me a wide smile and pull my waist to him and causing me to land on his lap.

I wrap my arms around his neck "You busy" I asked softly "Just give me 5 minutes" I hummed he doing his work and I just stared at his handsome face. I couldn't control myself and started to kiss his cheek nonstop. He smiled at my affection and closes the laptop and turn his gaze to me and kissed me slowly and suck my lips "My mark suits you" he mumbled and kiss me one more time.

"I appreciate your talent," I said sarcastically his hand went to my mark spots and kissed every spot but I stop him "Control sir we're still in the office and don't forget we have to buy groceries" he dug his head in my neck and inhale.

He turns his gaze to me "Okay ma'am let's go" I smile but suddenly I got a text notification I open it because I thought polo replied to me.

Kai hunt: If you are free I can drop you home so we can talk. 

Austin saw the text and his body language changed. I put my phone on his desk and palm his face "Austin I'm with you" I give him a promising gaze and he shook his head. I text him back.

Sebrina: Thanks sir but I can manage bye goodnight.

Austin smirked at me and grabbed my face to kiss my cheeks "Let's go" I get up from his lap and went to my cabin to collect my stuff and we both walked together to his car.

I just hope this night went well I don't want any drama and I'm so excited to taste his dish and he makes me happier when he said he will cook for me. This is the first time that someone cook for me besides polo.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please vote and comment.

<3