47 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

The whole day polo didn't return and I started to worry I called him numerous times but he blocked my number. I waited so long and it was almost dinner time. I cooked his favorite food because we still need to talk he can't leave me like that.

The door opens and I runs to him "Polo I called you so many times where were you are" but he ignored me and went to the kitchen "Okay let's eat you haven't eaten since morning" again he ignored me he grabbed a water bottle and started to leave.

I hold his wrist and turn his body "Stop behaving like a child I'm your sister and I have full right on you so don't ignore me" I give him a death glance and I'm tired of his ignorance game.

"Seb I don't want to see you're face
and I don't want to talk to you, now leave me" he snatches his hand "Okay ignore me and take your time but we need to talk" I give him a straight answer "No we don't" he dismisses and started to leave.

"How long are you not going to talk to me" I yelled at him he turned his body and I saw anger in his eyes "Please let me leave in peace I just found out that my mom hates me she thinks I'm a threat to her family and I'm, not your real brother and because of you I lose my dad and mom" he takes a long breath and gives hatred look "My life was the lies I was surrounded by delusion everything is was fake, mom's love, our family, I don't even know my real father" he huffed and I saw tears in his eyes.

"Polo, please forgive me, and let's start new phases I can't lose you, you're my everything" I sobbed he turn his gaze and I know he can't see me cry.

"Sebrina I can't forget and move on easily as you do, you build hard walls around and you don't feel anything but I have feelings I feel every pain every betrays I j-just can't" I sobbed hard. He turns to see my face "please polo" I begged him but he just gives me a harsh look.

"Sorry I can't forget and forgive easily but I need time so please give me some space" he sounds so cold and cruel.

"Okay take your time I will wait for your forgiveness I will do anything to get your forgiveness" he turns his face and take a step back.

"If you want my forgiveness so leave me alone don't show me your face because whenever I saw your face it always reminds me of my terrible life and what I lose because of you" his word shattered my heart I never imagined that polo will hate me that much.

"Okay I will leave so you can live in peace" I sniffed and give him my final answer. He didn't even look at me and left he bang the door loudly.

I went to my room and started to sob hard my hiccups get loud I try to control myself but my whole world was shattered I don't have a place to live.

I lose my family years ago and now I lose my brother. I thought I can be happy now. I started to feel happy, love, and bliss but the universe snatch it from me. First my family second austin and now polo I don't have anything to left.

Everyone leaves me maybe I'm the problem that's why I never get what I want. So it's better to leave everything and end this here because no one wants me.

I went to my closet and take out my suitcase and start to pack my stuff. I put clothes in my suitcase and my necessary items. I grab my mini bag and checked everything is in there my passport and another document. I packed everything and was ready to leave, At first, I thought I should inform polo but he doesn't want to see me so it was better to leave without informing anyone.

Without making any noise I leave the house and call him he picked up fast.

"Hey," he said and I started to sob "Seb you okay why are you crying," he asked and I sense his worry "Can I stay with you for while," I asked him "Of course, you can- wait wherever you are I'm coming" I stop him "No I'm coming there and I already book cab" I sniffed and try to control myself "okay I'm waiting for you" and I hang up the call.

I don't want to bother Nadia at this time she already facing a hard time and I don't want to burden her. At this time I only trust him and I know he will help me. Within a minute my cab came and I give my bag to the driver he put my stuff in the tank and start the car and I saw my house last time I hold my tears because whatever I'm doing is best for everyone.

<3.