40 Chapter

Sabrina P.O.V

I wiped my tears closed her journal and place her diary on my nightstand.
I don't want to spoil my mood so I went to the bathroom and wash my face multiple times and wiped my face and lead to my bed and try to sleep.

The next morning I woke up earlier so I can finish my work fast. I want to surprise him so I went to the kitchen and prepare our breakfast.

I heard footsteps and I know he gets up he come to the kitchen and give me a big smile "So" he raised eyebrows at me but I narrow my gaze "So what?" He rolls his eyes ready to leave but I went to his side and grab his attention.

"Happy Birthday baby bro" and give him a tight hug he hugs me back and swings my body. We break hug "Thanks seb, So what's special for tonight," he asked I ignore him. I grab a plate and give it to him and his expression was blank "That's it" I laughed at his blank face "This is your mini and special cake because I used dad's recipe".

His smile got widened but his eyes get moist and I know he wanted our parents to be there. "This is my first birthday without mom and dad" and his word crushed my heart because I don't want him to feel alone "But I'm with you" he just nodded and give me a toothy smile "I hope this cake is better than dad makes" and wink at me.

Polo change the topic and we started to eat our mini cake "So" I question him he just nodded "Oh come on polo say something I work so hard on this mini cake at least appreciate my cake" he still eating "Honestly, I love it but I expect more so next time try hard you will succeed one day and beat dads cake" he teases me.

"At least you love it that's enough for me and I will never beat dads skills" he agreed and we both finish our mini party "By the way seb I invite some of my friends" he informed me "OK"
"You're not going office?" He asked "Austin permit me a day off" he just hummed.

Polo grabbed his bag and was ready to leave "Bye" he waved and closed the door behind him. I grab my phone and remind ander and Nadia to come before polo so they can help me.

I did my work preparing dinner and did some decorations but I'm waiting for ander he said he will help me but the doorbell rang and I run to the door and open to see it ander "What took you so long " I give him a board looks "Hello to you" he taunts me.

I side my way so he can enter I take some bags from his hands and let him enter he closed the door behind him. "So tell me why you're late" he narrows his eyes "Seb I think you forget that I'm the manager and I have to complete my work even If I have to take a day off," he said sarcastically.

"Okay, Mr. Manager thanks for your help" I taunt him he just jerks his head "Seb I packed his gift and you need anything?" He question.

"Yeah can you please decorate I need to do other stuff" he nodded I give him more instructions and we were both busy with our work and my phone vibrate without seeing I picked up a call "You forget about me" Husky voice rang and I know it's austin.

"Sorry, but who are you" I tease him "So you don't know me," he asked, "Nahhh" I give him a straight answer "I'm your hot and sexy boss, you're brother's favorite person, you're old enemy crush and I'm the only one who makes you cum with my fingers" his hard and flirty words making me more nervous.

I scoffed and clear my throat "I didn't know that my boss is hot and for your kind information, you're not my old crush" I give him a confident tone. "But you do agree that you cum with my fingers," he said more seductively and I take a long breath. "Okay, that's enough, why did you call me?" I changed the topic he laughs lightly.

"You gave up so easily" he sounds more attractive "Austin we're not doing horny calls and I'm busy so say why you call me" I dismissed my all-horny thought. "I just want to hear your voice" his word melt my heart and a big smile touched my face I give a humm reply but suddenly ander come into my view "Seb you need anything," he asked softly.

My all attention turns to ander "No nothing" I answered fast but austin interrupt me "You are with who" he barked and I know what comes to me. I clear my throat "Please wait for me in the living room I'll be there in a minute" he nodded and left me alone.

I take a long breath "Ander" I inform austin, "And you both home alone" he sounds so pissed "I invite him" Austin interrupts me again "Why" I huffed "I need help with some decorations and he had a polo gift so I call him that's it" he didn't say anything and I started to worry "Austin you coming right?" I desperately want him here.

"Yeah I'll be there on time" he sounds so cold and pissed he hung up the call and I feel more upset but I know he can't stay mad at me forever I will change his mood when he comes and I want to make him feel special.

<3.