19 Chapter

Mature content If you are underage, please skip this chapter and move to the next chapter.

Sebrina P.O.V

"Miss me"

His voice rang in my ears I turn my gaze to see him. He takes step toward me I take a step back but my back touches the wall.

"Again you ignoring me" he takes more steps closer to me "I'm not ignoring you it's just you acting weird," he smiled and cage me from the wall both hands side my arms. He evacuates no space for me and leans closer to my face. I can feel him breathe on my lips "I bet you like my weirdness."

I put my both hands on his chest so we can maintain a distance but he grabbed my wrist lock above my head. I was stunned by his sudden action then his right hand grabbed my waist and pull me more to him.

"Austin you're my boss" I softly mumbled. He leans closer and puts his head on my crock neck. Then he slowly rubbed his soft lips on my neck and breathed heavily. His grip gets tighter to my wrist and my waist. I can see his eyes craving for me so do I. His lips brushed my lips "You want me to stop" I whiff and I don't answer because I don't want him to stop. Shit bloody hormones and fuck he makes me horny.

Austin didn't waste time and smashed his lips I started kissing him back with the same force he kissed me harder and sucked my bottom lips and I closed my eyes in pleasure. Our lips formed perfectly roughly kissing and sucking each other.

His hand squished my waist and caused me to moan and he smirks while kissing me. He let go my both hands and palm my face. I stare at his green eyes "FUCK I CAN'T HOLD ANYMORE" he groaned and this time he kiss me fiercely and passionately he slip his tongue into my mouth I tested him we both move in sync.

Then austin move his lips to the neckline and sucked my skin I closed my eyes in pleasure. His one hand slipped to my top and his rough hand grabbed my breast and pinch my hard nipple through my thin bra and again my moaned echo in the room. 

Then he mumbles in my neck "I know you like it admit babe" he turns his face to see me we both breathe heavily and stare at each other with craving.

I wrap my hand around his neck and pull him to more closer our lips almost touching and I mumbled "please don't stop." He smirks.

This time I kissed him and pull him closer to me our chest finished distance and I can feel his hard in my lower belly. His hand slipped to my waistline and then my trousers he unhooked the button and slip his hand into my panties.

I throw my head back in pleasure and closed my eyes his head on my crookneck. "You wet" he huskily said and seriously his words makes me wetter. he turns his face to me so he can see all my reactions.

He moves his finger slowly apart my folds and rubs my clit and again I moan "You look more ravishing under me" his finger started to move faster and I moan harder this time.

Austin increase the stride of his finger and my mouth opened in pleasure but austin took advantage of a flaw and attack his lips he bit my bottom lips and sucked harder. Then he insert two fingers inside me and increase the pace but my stomach got tightened because I know I reach the climax. I'm lack breathing because austin still sucking my lips but he gave me time to breathe then I finally reached my first orgasm.

'Shit that was awesome'

My head collided with his chest. He grabs my face with his palm and removed some hair from my face.

"You okay " he look at me but I just nodded my head. my eyes were still closed but austin pull me closer and hugged me kiss my forehead.

"Let's go before your brother gets suspicious about us."

The more I want to stay away from him but more I get closer to him. We both are like a magnet who always ends up together.

This is the first time I wrote smut, don't judge me im not good at this stuff.

Hope you like this chapter,
Comment and vote.

Till then adios mi amor<3.