04 Chapter

Author P.O.V

Sebrina stared at the building so beautiful and alluring.

She entered the building and moved toward the recipients.
The lady greets her with a smile "good morning ma'am how may I help you." Indicating with a sharp smile.

"I'm here for an interview as an assistant."
She nodded, "Ms. Flores?" She pointed
Sebrina shook her head "yeah."
"Follow me please" she started to follow the receptionist lady.
She leads sebrina towards the elevator and the pressed 20 floors.

The elevator opened and she leads sebrina to the big wooden entrance "Mr. Kai hunt is inside," then she left Sebrina.

Sebrina knocked on the door and let herself in. She glared at him with amazement. Sebrina knows Kai hunts she reads so many articles about him. Kai is a handsome, bright personality, with a charming face, and a perfect body, but she has never been able to see in the person. Now it's her Golden chance to see him personally.

He turned his glance up to her "you must be Ms.Flores" he raised eyebrows, and she nodded. "please come have seat". Kai politely announced. And direct her to the chair.
Serbian walks ahead and settles in front of him.

Sebrina cleared her throat "morning Mr. Hunt it's pleasure to meet you."
Kai smirks "pleasure is all mine."
"So Ms. Flores I see you have a financial business degree but then why you choose to do be an assistant?"

My inner voice wants to correct him because all companies rejected me just because they think I lack skills and now I need money so here I subsist.

"Because I prefer to improve my skills and want to start from the start and discover my ability and skills if I have experience as an assistant in your company it benefits me in the future it will improve my job proficiency." Sebrina pours her words wisely.

Kai hummed for a while "beauty with the brain and am pleased with your response."

'Wait did he just compliment me' Sebrina was impressed with herself.

"Ms. Flores, you may start tomorrow and ms. Williamson gives you further details."
With that, he shakes his hands with Sebrina. She gives him a bright smile and nodded last time headed to the exit and closed the door behind her. She was excited to work with him as his assistant.

Serbian started walking then her phone vibrated she check it was from her brother. Serbian started texting back then suddenly she bumped into someone and fell to the ground. Then one hand comes her way to help her she approves and starts to stand on her feet.

Sebrina wants to apologize and thank the person but something caught her attention his green eyes, perfect luscious lips, sharp jaw, well muscular body taller than her obvious, and his perfect face- wait a minute, when she recognize who is he she stares at him with disbelief.

"YOU" both feud at the same time.

"Who let you in can't you see there is a board outside 'dogs and psycho' not allowed." Austin needles her in a venomous way.

"So who allowed you" sebrina questioned him raising her right eyebrow with a big smirk on her face.

"Ohh I missed your sarcasm my little bird." Austin pats her head she jerks his hands.

"Sorry for crushing your feelings but I didn't" she pinch her nose off the bridge.

"I bet you missed something else" Austin winked at her. She irritatingly rolls her eyes.

"I wish I could say that but you disappointed me Austin you know I like big things not tiny" she beat him and winked at him.

Austin huffed in irritate manner.
Then someone grabbed their attention "Austin you came " Kai announced and they were both looking at him. he started to arrive their way he great austin with a small smile. He nodded and smiled lightly. *Awkward movement*

"Ohh so you guys already met" Kai questions and try to make conversation. sebrina and Austin look at each other with mistrust.

"Austin this is the new assistant sebrina she will work with you." Kai greets with a bright smile.

Both inspected each other with stunt faces but this time Austin has a big suspicious smile on his face and sebrina perceived that her hell started now.

Hope you like Sebrina & Austin's encounter.

Please comment And vote

Till then Adiós mi Amor <3