38 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

The gathering went well Samuel's girlfriend is so sweet and I invite them to the party. After meeting them I went to a cake shop and buy a large cake and some decoration stuff and headed to my home.

I informed Austin of everything he asked for every detail and he wants to pick me but he has to attend his family gatherings.

I prepared everything and just waiting for tomorrow so I can celebrate my brother's birthday peacefully.

I went to my room and grabbed my PJs and headed to the bathroom after a long hot shower I bury myself in my bed and closed my eyes but one thing hunted me 'my mother's journal' I know the truth but I never read her book.

She used to write about her life but after their death, I never touch their belongings, especially my mom's stuff. I don't want to carry any of her stuff but polo insisted I hide her journal from him maybe she wrote something about her secret that I don't want to reveal.

I get up from my bed and went to my closet to take out her journal. I clean dusk from the book and went to my bed. I open the book and read her daily story she loves to cook for us my dad loves her so much her journal is full of sweet words and a joyful journey.

All thoughts vanished when I turn the page and read her words.

Dairy...

I love my daughter she's the only reason why I stay in this marriage and she is always one but I never thought that my one mistake caused me so much pain and hatred.

Sebastian my husband loves me but I don't love him but he's a man of his word when he gets me pregnant he takes all responsibility. Our marriage is very private only our family knows but for me it is just a compromise.

I never love Sebastian I'm just using him to forget my ex but we ended up together I never regret it because Sebastian give me everything I want. After sebrina was born we live like a happy family everything goes so nicely but one day I met my ex again.

I won't stay away from him because in deep my heart he is always there I can't replace him and I cheated on my husband multiple times with my ex but when I was pregnant again Sebastian was so happy he said his dream come true.

He looks so happy that I never tell him that he's not the real father of my child. I cut all my relationships with my ex because he doesn't want a child. I thought if he knew that I'm having his baby so maybe we can start our life together but he again backed off and again I ended up with Sebastian.

When polo was born Sebastian can't control his enjoyment but I regret it when polo was born. What if Sebastian found out that polo is not his child?

Polo is the biggest mistake of my life. Whenever I saw polo it always reminds me of my mistake, my biggest threat is polo. He can destroy my healthy family I wish polo never had been born.
*******

Her last words shattered my heart. my eyes are moist. I never thought in million years that she can be that bitch. I know polo is not my real brother but I never imagine that she hates her son. Polo always takes a stand for her whenever I disrespect her. He can't see her hurt he always loves her more than dad but she thought that my polo was a threat to her. She blamed polo for her ruined family.

I always blame for her to ruin our family but I never forgive myself because of me they're not here.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

<3