18 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

"I kissed that guy."

Polo seems tense by my word I know what he thinking but I complete my word "he was not a stranger I know him" ander gaze goes tense "who" I narrow my eyes but polo gives me a death glimpse.

I lean towards polo and whisper in his ears "It was austin, please don't tell anyone I'm begging you" I give him puppy eyes. Then polo laughs and I stare at him in confusion.

"Oh he was a nice guy by the way if you date that guy I don't mind you have my blessing" Polo smirked at me and I know ander doesn't like his attitude.

I know polo doing intentionally so ander feels jealous but that was my duty but polo takes it from me.

"So you don't have problems that your sister kissing a guy she barely knows" ander looks frustrated but I know polo enjoying this movement.

"No!!! why would I have a problem he saved my sister's life once and dropped her home safely and one thing I know is he way better than you" polo raise one eyebrow at him and smirked.

"So you already met that fellow" ander spat sarcastically.

"Look ander it's better if you leave and don't interfere in my matters." I give him a warning.

Ander gets up and leaves us.

"Thanks, polo" relief washed over me. "So you dating your boss?" I know he will question me. "No It just hit the movement and that time I was a little bit tipsy" polo just shook his head.

"Next time don't drink and if you wanted to drink please drink at home so I can feel relief that you're not kissing random guys" I chuckle at his behavior.

We both finished our coffee and pastries and pay the bill. Then we both went to do some more shopping to buy shoes and sneakers for him after that we both went to a simple but elegant restaurant. The only reason I'm treating polo is that I owe him he reminds me that if I get the job I have to treat him so here I am.

The waiter shows us our table and we both settled and then ordered our food. We both discuss his new plan for how he going to settle in London before his college starts and more but then polo smiled and waved his hand I turned my body to see where he was waving.

My body froze to see him taking step toward our table and the polo stand shook his hand with him. "Hey" polo gives him big smile. "What a coincidence" he smirks at me.

Polo beat him again "If you have time you can join us" seriously polo I was trying to avoid him but my luck always kicks my ass.

Austin smirked "of course, I came here for lunch" I narrow my eyes "alone?"
"Is it a crime to eat alone" he raised one eyebrow. "So let's seat with us" polo implanted him. Austin takes a seat by my side.

"Why are you ignoring me" he whisper I give him a confused stare "what are talking about" he sneered and leaned a little toward me "I called you three times so we can have lunch together" I check my phone 3 missed calls from austin hunt.

I clear my throat "my phone was in silent mode" he nodded "No problem because whenever you reject me universes always throw you on my lap" he winks at me and smirks.

I turned my gaze because his closeness make me feel nervous.
Then he orders for himself, and after some while, our food arrived.

Austin and polo started talking about his study and other things and I'm busy in my world digging my food. Then I suddenly feel someone's hands on my thigh I see it was austin.

I put my left hand under the table so I can wince his hand but austin gripped my thigh tightly, his actions make me feel more nervous. How can he pretend that he's not doing anything under the table because he still talking to polo but his hand won't leave my thigh? His facial expression was so calm but his hand doing other things.

I try to pinch him but he doesn't flinch so I give up. Then he slowly made a circle with his thumb and rubbed my thighs. I feel more anxious, what if polo caught us?

Austin doing his work well talking to polo but disturbing my thoughts then he slowly moves his hand to my inner thigh and rubbed slowly I closed my eyes then he moved his hands to my Jean's dart he slowly rubbing fingers causing me to move my body I bite my lips to hold my moan. His fingers make a circle and then he cups my region.

I started breathing heavily I can't hold this anymore his hands started moving fast. I scoffed "excuse me" I stand up and run to the restroom.

I pant heavily I will lose my mind if he strokes me more. I wash my face and make myself calm. In the washroom, no one is there so I can breathe peacefully.

As I said my luck always kicked my ass. The washroom door opened and I didn't bother to look because I'm busy making myself calm but his voice rang,

"Miss me."

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Till then adios mi amor<3