35 Chapter

Austin P.O.V

Sebrina started to eat and I dawdle for her reply but she was so busy digging her food "So?" I question, her eyes met mine and her mouth was full of stuff with pasta she just gives me thumbs up "Just okay" I narrow my eyes she chews her food and speaks "Honestly I didn't expect that you're a MasterChef" she again busy eating and I'm happy to see her she enjoying her food.

After dinner we both went on my house tour she was amazed by my apartment and when she saw the pool her eyes spark but she did scold me as to why I wasted my money on a big apartment there are three bedrooms and she knows there is no use if I living alone. But I don't care I needed to get the hell out of way of family drama so I don't have time to choose an apartment.

"Okay now I have to go" I feel disappointed "why you can stay with me and it's so late " she smiled "Austin it's just 9 pm. And I can book a cab" I huffed at her stubborn behavior.

Then I remembered my golden chance "You forget something" she narrow her eyes "You said if I win you will grant my wish so I want you to stay with me" she smiled and hugged me and I love her warmth.

"Okay" she tiptoes and kisses me but I have other plans because she forgot that she tease me way too much. I bend and put her on my shoulder she started to giggle.

Mature content.

I went to my bedroom and lock the door behind me and put her down she stare at me I push her figure to the door and kiss her she puts her hands on my chest but I grabbed her wrist and lock above her head.

"If you touch me I will stop" I smile at her. She huffed "You can't do this to me" she give me puppy eyes but I know her tricks "I still remember your stunt in the kitchen and if you think I won't take my revenge so baby ready for this" her eyes got widen.

I kiss her hard and gripped tight around her wrist she moaned loudly and her fist got tightened her chest goes up and down. I stop so she can breathe she stares at me I cherish her honey eyes.

I lose my grip and unbuttoned her shirt she bite her lips and stare at me I took off her shirt from the shoulder and saw her lace bra compliment her tits. My hands roam to her cleavage and dug my head in her neck and inhale her vanilla fragrance my hand slipped to her waistline but she stops me "isn't it fair that I'm half-naked and you're body full cover" she sounds so seductive.

"Well it's your punishment because you take advantage of me" she pouted "Austin you have sexy abs so show off," she said softly and I know her all tricks "Don't be so greedy baby" I grab her jaw pull her closer, and bite her bottom lips.

Sebrina is faster than me she grabs my collar and kiss me and slipped her tongue in my mouth and I tasted her. She sucking me hard and I know she craves for me our mouths move in sync but I can't let her win so I stop and move to her jawline and suck her every part.

She breathed heavily and I grab her thigh to lift her she wrapped her leg around my waist her arms ran to my neck and she tightened her grip.

My one hand on her back and the other on her ass I turn our positions and went to my bed I put her down slowly on matters and hovered over her I hold my body weight and stare at her honey eyes.  She palms my face and kisses me all over the face.

We both are staring at each other and her hand started to unbutton my shirt and I take it off the rest of the clothes. She looks at my body and licked her lips she looks eager her gaze turns intense and pants heavily.

"I know I look hot stop lurking over me" I tease her but she rolls her eyes and pushes my body and gets off the bed and slips her skirt and shows off her body. She looks more stunning she was standing in only a black lace bra and panties and she swings her body to show me her perfect figure and she Cross her leg and put her hands on her hips and pose but this time I licked my lips "Austin stop lurking over me I know I look hot" she mimics me and winked.

I laugh at her and am amazed by the confidence she gets in a bed and pushes my body and straddle her leg her hands roaming my abs and she stares at me and bites her lips.

Her hands moved back and unhooked her bra and I stare at her perfect figure "You look marvelous" I grab her back neck and kiss her my hand grabbed her boobs massage and she started to moan in the kissing but our kiss was slow and soft and I love the controlling me and she gave me the same energy but I want to control her. so this time I turn our position in one swift and now she was again under me.

"You can't trick me" I bite her lips hard and she moans loud and that's what I want to hear from her, moaning for me. My hand went to her sensitive area she close her eyes her mouth open and I didn't waste time slipping my tongue.

She tries to match my kissing speed but I didn't give her a chance. My hand slipped to her panties and she was so wet it boost my ego that my touch make her so wet.

My fingers slowly roam to her sensitive area and open her folds rubbed her clit, she started to moan but I didn't stop my kiss and fingers I know it was killing her. She dug her nails on my back and I pace my fingers ravishingly. Sebrina stop kissing me and throw her head back to my lips kissing her neckline and biting her soft skin 'Ahhh austin, please' she moaned loud and begging me to let her cum.

I insert my two fingers and move rapidly she pants heavily "Austin, I'm cumming" she announces and I speed up my fingers and ruin her pussy. She bites her lips and she cum on my fingers her eyes are closed and I pull out my fingers.

She looks at me and smiles softly "You cruel" she mumbles and I peck her lips "Save your energy" I give her a hint and she kisses me again.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please vote and comment.

<3.