14 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

The week runs peacefully. Austin and I started to talk in mature civil but sometimes he pissed me. Apart from that today finally I will get my first-week paycheck. I already planned first I will go shopping to buy gifts for polo and pay my bills.

Emma knocked I glanced up to see her. She enters with a big smile and handed me the envelope and we both greeted and did little chit-chat after that she left my cabin. when I open the envelope it was my paycheck of $1800.
My eyes got widened to see the amount, it was a big amount but as compared to my work I think I deserved this.

The lunchtime I went to the cafeteria because I'm too lazy to go outside and eat so it's a better option to eat here. I grabbed my meal and seat at the window side, I love to see bright clouds. Suddenly, austin comes to my table and seat beside me "who told you to seat with me" I stare at him with annoyance, "how many times have I told you im boss I can seat wherever I desire" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and started to eat. Then he suddenly asked a bunch of questions, "why do you hate me so much, I didn't do anything to you although I'm a good boy in your eyes still you hate me," He gives me a tense look.

Turning my gaze to see the green eyes we both stare at each other he was seating so close I can inhale his rich mint fragrances, I shake my all nasty feeling towards him and give him a straight glance.

"I never said I hate you it's just you irritate me a lot" he chuckled, "look who's talking, I irritate you" he points his index finger at him and raised eyebrows. "Ohh, please austin we both know in college you're not a saint" he narrowed his sights.

"Stop playing you're victims' cards we both know in college you spread my ugly picture to everyone's lockers" his eyes got widened then he cleared his throat "You started first, you broke my locker and shattered my books." I huffed and give him a nasty look.

"I didn't do that, do you think I'm a raider or something who broke someone's locker." He again said, "but you did draw a dick on my desk and my assignment books."

I huffed "yeah I did because I can't draw on your face so I'm showing my skill to you and you spread my pic so it's fair enough." I gave him a small smirk.

Then he began "If you give me chance I can show you my skills too" he lean closer to me. I turned my attention to my food because if I stare more the second I will stumble into his trap.

I finished my lunch and headed to his office, he gave me some files to submit to Kai for final approval and tons of emails to send shareholders.

I headed to kai's office because I need to finish my work ASAP, but I heard some noise when I finally reached it. Kai's office room bit open and I gasped to see a scenario, I cover my mouth with my hand to watch horrible scenes. Valeria straddled kai's lap and both making out, her dress sleeves off from her shoulder and her skirt up almost showing her ass. Kai has one hand on her ass and the other hand, holding by her waist. Both kissing ravishingly she started to moan and I turn my heels I can't see anymore.

I was about to leave but then I saw austin standing in I corridor and taking step toward me. My mind went blank what should I do, did kai knows that Valeria and austin have a secret relationship? Should I let austin see them? No, it's not me who decided, I can't let him see these horrible scenes.

I run to him like a maniac and he gave me a confused look "why are you running like a maniac".

'Oh if you see what I see you will behave like a maniac' I shook my thoughts "he's not in his office and accidentally I broke a vase that's why I'm running" I huffed but I cursed myself for a stupid excuse.

His facial expression changed "you okay did you hurt yourself," he asked softly "No I mean yes, I trip and fall, and my ankle ache ." Now I realised how dumb I am. I just run and he saw me "Let's go to my office" and then he holds up me in the bridle style. My eyes get wide with the sudden action. But lucky me he didn't question further.

"Austin put me down I can walk the injury is not serious" he does not listen to me and walked like a deaf person. We went to his office he put me down and I seat on his couch.

"Show me where yours fetch aching"
How am supposed to know and can't tell him that I was lying, what to do?
"Umm austin is okay just give me some ice pack" he looks at me.

"How did you know it's not a serious injury and your not a doctor so let me see." I huffed yeah am not a doctor but I am a terrible actor. I can't tell him that it was fake.

"Look you said I'm not a doctor but the same goes for you so please hand me some ice packs for relief of some pain, after work I will go to the doctor." He wheezed and went to take some ice. Seriously I hate Valeria because of her I lie to him and I don't know how I'm gonna tell him what I saw. Should I tell him or wait for Valeria because I can't jump to a conclusion? I need to talk to her.

He came back "here" he gives me an ice batch and I took off my heels and rubbed ice on my fake injury speck.

Then he laughed lightly I stare at him in confusion "what " he come closer to me and lean more toward my face "did you notice something" again I stared at him dumbfounded.

"You rejected my rides so many times now universe pushes you so hard that you can't walk and see here my soft heart giving you ride to the home" He gives me a big smile.

Now I hate my life more, I'm trying so hard to stay away from him but I always end up with him.

Hope you like this chapter,
And im happy for austin finally he succeeded.

Please comment and vote.

Till then Adios mi amor<3.