50 Chapter

Final chapter & long-ass chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

"Seb"

His muffled and sad voice echoed in my ears I turned my body and saw my brother. He looks so lost and devastated He looked very thin as if he had not eaten anything for a long time. His eyes were sad and there were dark circles as if he had not slept for several days.

"Polo what are you doing here and how do you know I am here".

He gives me a soft smile and takes a step closer to me and hugs me tightly but I didn't hug him back and he senses my action. He shifts his body and holds my arms securely his eyes are moist and I know he holding his tears.

"Im here to take you back home and I know you will be here" he gives me a soft look.

"Sorry, but It would be better if we both stay away from each other" I control my anger.

"Seb I'm sorry I know I said a lot in anger that didn't make sense and whatever I said, I said in anger, I didn't want to hurt you" polo sounded so desperate.

"But you did and You didn't even think once that what you are saying will affect me and this thing will hurt me for the rest of my life."

My tears started to shred but I wipe my tears and take a long breath and give a straight glance "why did you bring him here" he turned his gaze to austin.

"He was worried about you and want to see you"

I turn my body to face austin and polo takes a step and stands beside austin. He stares at me with so much emotion I turned my glance.

"Baby I'm sorry to let me explain I know I hurt you bu-"

I stop him right there because I don't want to argue with him I already had enough drama and I don't have the energy to fight with them.

"Both of you leave," I politely say.

"No seb I won't leave you alone," polo said.

"I am alone" my voice cracks.

"You blame me for your misery I try- I try so hard to stay with you I always protect you, I never want my brother to face any pain so I hid, I hide for your sack damnit" I yelled on top of my lungs.

"You thought I killed our parents maybe you were right but I hid because I love you I was scared of losing you, I was not afraid that you might come to know the truth, but I was afraid that you will not consider me as your sister if you come to know the truth."

I turn my gaze to austin

"Austin I don't need your explanation because you caught me red-handed right!!! You just saw me with another, man and in your eyes, I'm cheaper than Valeria right? "

I bitterly spat and give them what they throw at me, the same answers same hatred words. The same allegation they think I'm nothing and easy they can break my heart and expect me to forgive them easily.

"Baby I didn't mean tho,"

"Ohh really, but why did you come here huh!!! Oh haven't been satisfied yet do you want to use me more."

He can see how hurt I am he used me for his fun now he shamelessly comes back with my brother. My word stabs him his eyes widened when I spat bitterly but polo's gaze turns in horror he suddenly grabbed austin collar and give him a death glance.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER HUH!!"

Polo pushed him to the wall and choked him I run to him and grabbed his arm but there is no use polo looked so angry I saw him like this if I didn't stop him he will kill him but austin grabbed polo's hands and pushed him.