32 Chapter

Serbian P.O.V

Austin pull my body towards him and I landed on his lap I know he was pissed because I didn't invite him first and I adore this version of him. He looks cuter when he behaves like a stubborn kid but I just want to tease him further.

"We are already late so please stop" I beg him I don't want anyone to see us. The parking lot looks dead silent but I can't take a risk his grip gets tighter around my waist.

"So who cares, I'm you're boss and I give you an order to stay where you are" he sounds more seductive. A shy smile touched my lips and he didn't waste time kissing me.

The kiss was soft and sluggish he slips his tongue and started to kiss me ravishingly the kiss turn into hot and hungry. I suck his lips and slip my tongue he moans when I bite his lip and I smirk devilishly. He grabbed my neck with his bare hand "Ms. Flores don't tease me" he give me a warning but he sounded so sexy.

"What you gonna do" I tease him more and brush my lips and kiss his jawline and go to his neck and inhale his rich fragrance. My finger unbuttoned his collar and two buttons more.

My hands roamed to his chest and he take a long breath his eyes gazing at my every movement. I move my hips up and down and he started to groan in pleasure, I can feel his hard bulge. I grab his face with my palm and kiss him hard he was about to kiss me back but I stop my lips and smiled.

"You still mad at me," I asked slowly and seductively he looks pissed because I didn't give him chance to respond. "How can I" his voice was so husky I kiss him and aging I didn't give him chance to kiss me back and get up from his lap and went to my seat.

I unlocked the door and get out because if he catch me no one gonna save me but he was faster than me.

Austin grabbed my wrist and pull me to his chest our eyes met and I give him innocent smile.

"Sir, please leave me I have work to do" he smiles at my viciousness "Fix what you ruin" I stare at his shirt and I realize what I've done.

I started to button up his shirt but his stare was somewhere else than his hand grabbing my waist "You forget one more thing darling" I give him a confused look but he capture my lips and kiss me harder and it caused me to moan and he smirks while kissing me.

"Let's go" austin command me and we both went to the office but my phone buzzed in my hand and I got two messages from Kai and ander.

Ander: meet me at lunchtime.

Kai hunt: meet me at my office but don't tell austin.

My heartbeat run faster why did he text me? I don't want to be involved in this anymore and I can't break austin trust. Should I tell him that his brother wants to see me alone or first I talk and then tell him?

We both reached his office and he handed me some documents. I went to my cabin and start work but my phone buzzed and without checking I I answered the call "So you ignoring me" husky voice ringing in my ears and I saw the id it was kai "Sorry sir I'm not ignoring you it's just I have lots of work" he hummed "So when you free" I'm confused right now why he asking my schedule "It depends on my work sir" I try to sound more polite and professional.

"Ms. Flores it's important," he sounded cold "Okay" and I dismiss the call. What did he want from me but austin came to my cabin with a wide smile "what's wrong" his expression changed and I shook my head and give him a light smile "nothing it just works related" he hums "I'm heading to the board meeting so come with me I need my assistant" and he winked at me.

We both straight go to the meeting room and I take a seat next to austin. Everyone is here and suddenly the door opened and Kai enters and my body feels tense.

Kai took a seat in front of me but his attention to somewhere else he asked his team leader to present their project. I might be thinking too much because kai looks normal maybe he wants to talk about something work-related.

Austin put his hands on my thighs and I feel more nervous what if someone caught us but I try to be professional so I ignore his touch but I feel someone gazing and I saw kai continue staring at me and I swallow why was everyone behaving weirdly?

Austin notices my gaze and he sees kai staring at me and giving me a flirty smirk. His hand's grip gets tight and I stare at him he looked pissed so I put my hands under the table grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

Austin turns his attention to me and I give him soft smile because I want him to trust me.

The meeting is over and everyone started to leave I collect some files then kai speak "So you free now?" he asked without hesitation did he forget that we still standing in a meeting room and austin is still there?

Austin narrows his eyes "No she's not and what do you want from her" he sounds so harsh "It's personal" he gives him a straight answer and he looks at me "See you soon" he smirked and leaves.

Austin looked at me "What's he talking about" I take a long breath "I don't know he text me that he want to see me alone he had something important to talk" austin looked more pissed "So you going to meet him ALONE" he said in sarcastically.

"Austin stop it I'm not going to meet him or talk to him I was going to tell you after work but he suddenly shows up" I almost yelled at him.

Austin huffed and grabbed my elbow and hug me "Sorry seb but I just don't want him to be around you" and I just shook my head and hug him tighter.

✿ ⁰⁰ ✿✿ ⁰⁰ ✿✿ ⁰⁰ ✿

Austin was again scared to lose someone because his brother again tries to snatch something that he loves the most but this time austin won't let that happen he can't lose his only happiness.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please vote and comment.

<3.