22 Chapter

Author P.O.V

Today is a new day, sebrina was so nervous because she have to face austin and ander. She can't see ander like this who is still obsessed with her ex. They both promise to start a new life so she will try to make him understand and want his friendship back.

Austin is another story but one thing is clear he is bad news for her. She can't fall for his tricks and austin doing the perfect job to ruin her.

She reached the office and went to her cabin. She committed one thing that she will behave like proficient.

Without wasting time she started her work. She sends an email to the shareholder and last time clarified new project details but Austin is not here. She started thinking if he is ok because last time he seems off and didn't tell her the problems.

All her thoughts vanished when she saw austin enter the office he didn't glance at her and started his work she bit fell dissatisfied.

Sebrina collect files and headed to his office. She knocks and enters "sir I need your signature on this file for final approval" he just nodded she handed it to him. Austin read and signed and give it back to her "submit to Kai he will give you further details" he give her a cold tone she take a long breath "Okay sir" received the file and leave his office.

Her body feels tense because she didn't expect austin to give her a cold shoulder he behaves as if nothing happens between them. But what's she wants right? Why did she feel so bad that he was doing what she want? She plans to show no emotions and affection but when it happens why does this shit bother her. Does he realize that whatever happened between them it was a mistake. The more she thinks or that movement the more she felt pain.

Sebrina went to kai's office and knock on the door and let herself in "Sir, here are the project's final segments." He nodded she went to his desk and give him a file he take and look at the file.

"Tell austin to meet me after work and please give this file to our team leader to start work and collect some files from ander and give them to austin" she just nodded her head and leave his office. She went to the Ander's office and without knocking she enter.

"Hello, Mr. manager" she leaned to the door and crossed her hands against her chest. Ander glances up to see sebrina look in a cheerful mood "Wow you look happy" she smirks and went to his desk and take a seat she puts her elbows on the desk and palm her face "You know you look more adorable when you act like a child" ander compliment her.

Sebrina laugh lightly "Thanks but I'm here for work kai sent me here to collect some files" he hummed and give her the file then ander grabbed her attention again "seb I want to apologize for my behavior I shouldn't act like that and you were right I have no rights on you so please forgive me"

She huffed "Finally you apologize and am waiting for your to talk to me first" He smiles "So you forgive me?" She gives him a wide smile "Yes" and she leans to his desk "I need your help ander can you please meet me at lunchtime" he narrows his eyes "Something wrong" she shook her head "Nothing serious just need your advice and help" he nodded and she got up from the seat "Okay gotta go see you at lunch" she gives him a big smile and he laughs at her childish behavior.

She felt so relieved that again ander back to his buddy zone. She heads to the austin room she knocked and entered but her body froze to see the scenario.

Valeria's hands are wrapped around austin and both are closed. She felt a pang in her chest she control anger and scoffed "Sir, Mr. Kai wants to see you after work, and he sent you this file to look after." He glanced up at her and again give her a cold shoulder he take a file "You may leave" he said in dismissed voice.

Sebrina leaves his office and went to her cabin she feels so jealous because Valeria was still with him and he acts like she was nothing to him. In the past two days, he behaves like he can't stay away from her but now he's acting like he can't stay with her.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Till the adios mi amor <3.