34 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

Austin promise me that he will not burn the house but I don't trust him and I never saw his cooking. last time he orders food for us so my judgment is right.

We both reach the kitchen and I insist to help him but he declined my offer "Austin I'm giving you a warning if you burn anything I will kill you" he gazes at me "Excuse me, this is my house if I want to burn I will" he scoffed and I put my hands on my hip "Sure you can do whatever you want but when I'm not with you I can't risk my life" he just ignored me.

Austin chopping vegetables "You making my favorite pasta please don't ruin baby" I give him puppy eyes "Just wait and watch you will beg for more" my gaze widened what did he just say "Don't look at me like that I didn't mean though and if you want" I stop him right there "Okay I understood please continue what you're doing".

"Austin can I check the rest of your house while you were cooking" he glances up at me "No" he just dismiss me "Why" I pouted at him "I mean I will show you after dinner" I huffed and stare at him because he commands me I can't touch anything, while he cooking but something vicious running in my mind.

"You said I can not touch anything in this kitchen" he hummed and his stare focused on cooking so I stand next to him. "So you're not included right" I wink at him and bite my lips "So you going to disturb me while I making food for us" I clear my throat "No I want to see how indecisive you are" he looked at me "So you challenging me what if I win" I went close to him "I will grant your wish but if you lose you have to grant my wish".

"Okay let's do this" he give me a challenged look "But if you respond to any of my touches you will lose," he thinks for a while "Food is our timer when pasta is cooked you will stop" I looked at the ingredients he did with chopping so I don't have much time but it's enough for me to distract him. I know how my touch affects him and I'm damn sure I'm gonna win.

"Okay" I give him thumbs up he is again busy with his work. So I stand behind him and hug his back tiptoe and snuggle my head on his shoulder "Why are you so tall" he laughed lightly "So you can tiptoe and hug me" he gives me a stupid reason but I giggle at his answer and tight the grip I just love our closeness he smells so good.

I stare at him like a child he looks so good when he cooking and especially for me but I can feel his good build muscle so I lose my grip and start to unbutton his shirt he didn't bother to look and didn't respond to my action.

"Excuse me sir can you please stop for a second I want to take off your shirt" I give him an innocent face and pout.
He huffed and stop I take off his shirt but he didn't waste time going back to his work because he wanted to finish his cooking.

I started my work and run my hand all over his body. I close the distance and again hug him from behind and smell his rich fragrance. I kiss his shoulder and tiptoe and kiss his neck I know it will affect him but he is so focused and it pissed me off.

I turn my body and stand in front of him and I wrap my hands around his neck "baby don't cheat I can't see anything if you stand in front of me" I smiled wide "That's not my problem" and I kissed him I know he wants to kiss me back but he held his emotions.

I bite his lips and kiss him hard. My lips roam all over his face I kiss his jawbone and go to his neckline and suck so I can give him my mark and my hand goes to his back to feel his body.

Austin's chest goes up, and down he bites his lips and I didn't waste time kissing him. He stares at me "You will pay for this just wait until I finished" he threatened me "WOW you look so sexy" I tease him more and smirked.

My hand went to his cheat and I peck his lips and stay where I was. I didn't move my lips, just kiss him and feel his lips. I can feel his bulge on my lower belly and I know how much he controlling himself. I break the kiss but I can see austin wanting me to stay more he turns his gaze looking at the stove and pasta almost boiled he was again busy with pasta.

Austin gives me a hard look so I kiss his chest and give him hickeys. His eye fixed on the stove and pasta but my eyes stared at him "How much you gonna hold" I say seductively.

My eyes fixed on him my hand roams to his cut abs and he senses what I'm about to do he gives me a death glance but I kiss him lightly and I touch his weak spot he closes his eyes and pant heavily.

I give him an evil smile and unbuttoned his pant my hands roam to his abdomen but he grabbed my wrist and smiled "Your time is up" and I turn my gaze and see pasta is ready.

Austin didn't waste time grabbing my face with his big palm and kissing me harder he slipped his tongue and suck he didn't give me chance to respond to him. He kiss me fast and roughly and grabbed my ass and squeeze it and which caused me to moan and he bites my bottom lips.

He stops and we breathe heavily I stare at him "Let's eat pasta then I will eat you" he kissed my lips softly and went to the dining table I gave him space to do the plating, and he comes with red wine and placed glasses.

I'm just staring at him with adoration. I tease him a lot and I know he won't leave me without taking his revenge but part of me wants him so bad and I want to stay with him and adore his every part.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please vote and comment.

<3