41 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

Ander help me a lot and I thanked him multiple times but he decided to go home and wear a more suitable outfit so he left and I went to my room to get ready.

(If you don't like it You can imagine yours.)

I am done with my makeup and headed to the living room but the doorbell rang and led to the door open to see Nadia and polo standing. I pushed aside to let them enter "You look stunning," Nadiya says and hug me I give her a wide smile "I know but you look hot" I wink at her but polo interrupt us "You're both done with your gay flirting" Nadia laugh at his word.

Polo runs to his room to get ready and his friends are already here and after a while ander come, everyone here but austin is missing I call him but he's not answering my calls and Nadia saw my sad face "Why are you upset" I shook my head "No I'm not upset" I clarify but she puts her hands on my shoulder and pulls me closer "Don't worry he'll be here soon" she whispered.

My gaze widen "Who" she smirks "We both know who" I stare at her in confusion but she rolls her eyes "Polo tells me everything" she raised her eyebrows and I just nodded my head "I thought we were friends but you betray me" she said dramatically.

I roll my eyes "It's not like that we're just friends and polo and austin have good bonding that's it" her smirk got wide and I know she just wants to tease me more but ander come our way "hey Nadia" he gives her light smile "hey" she simply replies.

Polo comes and everyone wishes him ander wishes him and tries to talk to him but he just excuses himself and went to his friends. Ander again jumped in our girl's chat he just talking about his old day and we both stared at him because I don't want to stand there.

The doorbell rang and the polo ran to open the door for his guest but my attention is somewhere else. "You came" polo almost yells and I turn to see who is.

My heart stop right there when I saw him. I blink a few times and my smile got wide to see him. Austin took a step my way and my heartbeat run faster he wearing his office attire and a smirk on his face and something suspicious ran through his mind the way he looks at me, giving me a red alert.

He stand in front of me and kiss my lips softly and my eyes got wide at his sudden action and he give me a wide smile "Miss me" he wink at me but Nadia beat me "Thank God you came she talking about you all time" my eyes got widened.

I clear my throat and try to think about what just happened "when" give her a death glance. She turns her gaze to austin "What took you so long" she ignores my question but austin stands beside me and pulls me closer to him.

His hand went to my waist and tightened his grip I know he was still pissed at me because of ander.

"Traffic and gifts" he informed her but I saw two bags in his hand and I give him a questioning look "Two gifts?" He shook his head but polo beat me "For me" his eyes spark "One for you and second for seb".

Polo didn't waste time and take his bag and went to the sofa but I give him a confused look "For me" he give me a bag and I was about to open it but he grabbed my wrist "Don't open here" he sounded so seductive.

I bite my lips and I want to know what he bought for me but ander scoffed and interrupt our intense gaze. "So you guys are together?" He asked without hesitation and I know he wants to know what's going on between us and honestly even I don't know what's going on between us. So it's better austin replies to him.

"Yes, any problem" he gives ander straight answer. My heart stops for a second when he said yes I turn to see him but he give ander a death glance.

"So you guys are dating and you didn't tell me" Nadia almost scream "Even I don't know" I mumbled and stare at austin. He turns to see me "We already went on two dates, how can you forget baby" my eyes got widened to see his sudden personality change.

"Care to remind me please," I said sarcastically because I remember very well we haven't been on a single date. His smile got wide and kiss my cheeks and stare at ander "First restaurant and second my home how can you forget that day" I know he intentionally did this.

"Okay, that's enough let's cut the cake" I dismiss his chat because ander's face looks so pissed and I don't want him to be upset so we all went to the couch and gather everyone and cut the cake.

Austin didn't leave my site for a second he just holding me close to him. He didn't even let me greet polo friends. I like it when he is around me but I don't want ander to think I'm doing it intentionally. I don't want to hurt him but he can't see me with austin and I can't stay away from Austin.

<3