16 Chapter

Authors P.O.V

Sebrina met Nadia's new friends she started interacting with them but ander gaze won't leave her. He stared at her continues then nadia lean-to sebrina and whispered "Ander looking at you like you some kind of meat" sebrina saw him seriously he looked creepy.

Nadia asked again "Are you guys together?" She shook her head "No way polo will kill me if I did and besides I don't have feelings for him anymore" that's true after their last conversation she felt nothing left for her and better to move on. Sebrina confirms the information with nadia. She just nodded and give the same attention to her other friends.

Sebrina can't take ander glance anymore so she excused herself went to the bar and ordered some drinks for herself. She sat on a barstool and roamed her eyes everywhere and see people dancing she wants to dance but the slow romantic song was playing she huffed because she need a partner for that and she will never gonna asked any random guy to dance with her.

The bartender gave her a drink she smiled and started to drink but suddenly she felt someone standing behind her and then a husky voice rang into her ears "I didn't know that doctor's clinic shift here" she turned her body and see austin standing behind her.

Sebrina clear her throat "I told you the injury was not serious" he closed the gap between them, "oh is that so, if you don't mind will you dance with me" he asked politely and give her a hand. She thinks for a while took the last sips of the drink and grabbed his hand.

Austin leads her to the dance floor, he pulled her closer to his chest and grabs her waist. Sebrina was stunned by his action but when she puts her hand on his shoulder she can smell his rich fragrance both moving their body with the music. 

Sebrina flows in the movement she loves the way their body moves. Austin leaned closer to her and whispered into her ears "You look ravishing in black you know kinda sexy " then he kissed her jawbone softly. His sudden action creates a shiver and runs to her spin.

Austin pulled her closer and his both hands were on her waist there was no gap between them, his head on her crook neck he breathes on her neck and inhaled her vanilla fragrance. Sebrina closed her eyes in bliss she breathed heavily her hand wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to him.

Austin turned his head and glanced at her honey eyes both staring at each other, sebrina pull Austin's neck closer to her face both are an inch apart from the kiss Austin felt her heavy breathing on his lips.

Sebrina wait for austin to make a move but his phone buzzed in his pants she stared in disbelief because her movement ruin she took off her hands from his neck but Austin's grip get tightened on her waist. He was not ready to let her go.

Austin put one hand on her back neck and pulled her closer and smashed his lips on her. Sebrina was stunned by his sudden effort but she closed her eyes and started to kiss him back. Her hands wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. Austin pulled her against his chest, and they both kissed hungrily. Austin one hand moved to cup her ass and squished her bubbly ass causing her to moan in pleasure and austin successfully slipped his tongue into her mouth she did the same. Sucking her bottom lips hard she moans more. Austin loves to see how his action affects her.

Sebrina broke the kiss she breathed heavily. Her chest goes up and down. She slowly pulled her hands on his biceps to strengthen her balance. Austin's palm on her face she staring at his green eyes she started falling for that green eyes. Both stared at each other austin kissed her cheeks and was about to kiss her lip again but his phone buzzed none stop.

Sebrina clears her throat "I think you should answer the call maybe it's important" he shook his head and pulled away from her but still standing close he take out the phone she saw the caller id it was Valeria SHIT!!! She cursed underneath her eyes got wide how can she forget that austin has a girlfriend and she kissed her boss?

Sebrina drowned in movement and she forget that austin is the boss and not a single guy he has a girlfriend. Austin glances up and excuses himself. She went to a bar and drink one more time then suddenly nadia come and give her a suspended smile "who's that handsome hulk" she lean towards sebrina.

Sebrina's gaze again roamed to the dance floor browsing for Austin but getting disappointed. She turns her glance to nadia "Austin" her eyes get deep.

"Austin means your boss I mean our college austin" Nadia give her a confused look. Seb nodded.

"So you kissed austin I mean your boss WOW!!!"  She clapped. "Look it was a just movement I had no intention to kiss him plus I was a little tipsy." She just hummed.

"What's wrong," she asked nadia,
"When you kissed austin ander see you he didn't see austin but he was so angry that you kissed another guy so he left without telling us" sebrina curses more how can she forget ander is here? He must be feeling grim.

The same scenario repeated, she saw kai kissing Valeria and ander see her kissing austin. Her situation is different they both are no longer but still, she knows ander has feelings for her and he was hurt because of her but what about Valeria she wrapped both hunt brothers around her fingers.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Again reminding you guys my book is 18+ mature content and strong language.

Till then adios mi amor <3