46 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

I awoke late at night and couldn't fall asleep. This morning I'm waiting for the polo to come out. The whole night I waited in the living room. I prepared his breakfast I went to his room and knocked two-three times but he didn't reply so I went into the living room.

Tapping my foot recklessly my gaze fixed on his door. He didn't even eat last night but suddenly his door opened and he took a step into the living room I stand and saw his nauseous face. His eye is puff red and I know he cried all night.

"Polo please talk" I softly say he stares at me and nods and we both seat on the couch. "Look polo I hide because I love you I don't want you to know the truth and you're my real brother and I don't care what bullshit she wrote in her journal but I love you" I grab his hands but he removed them.

His little action hurt my feelings "Seb when did you find out that I'm, not your real brother" he asked me the hardest questions and I'm scared to answer him. If he knows the truth he will leave me.

"Polo" I take a long breath and stare at him "That day when they had an accident" he just stares at me "What happened that night," he asked again and my heartbeat runs rapidly.

"They had a huge fight and you were sleeping so I went to their room and heard everything" I sniffed because I remember everything and it hurt to know the truth.

"Dad finds out the truth about her affair and you, he wanted to be divorced and want to take us with him and leave mom" I control my sob but polo looks more horrible I know I'm giving him a wound.

"But dad and mom saw I was standing at the door and dad try to talk to me but I run" I sobbed harder because I know what I'm about to tell him.

"Dad calls me multiple times and I didn't pick up his call but dad know my location so he texts me that he is on his way to pick me up" sniffed and saw polo face get red "I get a call and it was from the hospital they inform me about the accident and it all because me if I didn't run they still alive" I stare at polo he gives me hateful stare.

"Polo, please I'm sorry please say something" I begged him to say something but he turn his gaze and breathed heavily.

"So you're the reason they're not with us" he spat bitterly "I'm sorry" I apologize but he stops me "That's why you never tell me the truth huh!!" His words were so hard and cruel "You say you hide the truth because you love me but no seb you hide the truth because you know you committed a crime" he gets up and throws the vase on the walls.

"You know if I find out my real identity eventually I will find out the accident truth right!!! you didn't hide my identity you hid your dirty sin" he screamed so loudly my body felt tense.

My tears started to flow his word killing me from inside I never imagined polo will assume me like that. "You just saved yourself and made my life miserable" he look at me with hatred "Polo shut up did you think I kill our parents" I get up from my seat because he put so disgusting allegations about me.

"I'm leaving," he said taking a step back I grab his shirt and turn him "What do you mean you leaving" he snatch his hand "Whenever I see your face it always remains me of my miserable life" he spat bitterly.

"Polo please don't say like that you know me" but he cut me "Right now I don't know you" he gives me a death glance "Polo please don't ruin this we're family" he grabs my wrist and give me a death look "Seb you destroy this family and now we are no longer together and technically I'm, not your real brother so leave me."

"Okay if you don't want to talk to me or see me that's okay but please don't go" I sobbed hard but he leave my hand and leaves the house.

I lose my balance and faltered on the ground. My whole world shattered I ruin my only family and now polo hates me. I think I deserved this I snatch his only happiness, our family and I know I don't deserve his love and apology but I can't let him leave me I will do anything to get his trust back.

<3.