Important Note

Thank you so much for reading my book and sticking with this long journey ❣

This is my first book and honestly, I don't have any experience I just had imagination and I want to show you my work.

It's really hard for me to write a book because English is not my first language and I know you found so many grammatical mistakes and for that forgive me.

Hope you enjoy the story I know you want a happy ending but I just want to show you guys that not every story has a happy ending. Some relationships do not work but still love each other The same happens to my character, they love and try but sometimes love is not enough to stay in relationships.

You have to let go of them for their happiness and let them discover it, it's good for everyone.

You can't hold people forever you need to let them free and in my story both need to learn how to let them go discover themselves.

Important note

This book has two versions!!

Yeah, you heard me right because in this story you only learn about sebrina and her past but don't forget about austin.

In the second version, you will find out

'The real Austin'

You didn't know about him or his family, and I want to show you the next side of the story.

The second version is different from this book.
The first version is a soft romantic and full of past secrets but the second is different from this book.

I will update you soon about austin and soon I will publish his poster.
But now im focusing on my second horror book. Please do not copy my work.

"Vicious witch"

This book is a horror and dark sinful.

Hope you like my second book ❣

Once again thank you so much for reading my book and appreciate my work I love you so much ❣

Stay happy and healthy my lovely and cute readers 🤗

See you soon!!!

Till then adios mi amor❣

                                ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Next book poster.

The second version of always you

I know the name is not similar to the first book but this book is different from the previous book.

It's all about vengeance hurtful secret.