15 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

The fake injury episode won't stop I'm trying so hard to stay far away from him but he keeps his snout in my business.

He showed me so much kindness and care seriously I hate myself more. If he found out that it was fake he will kill me without thinking twice.

Austin enters my cabin "You ready?" He asked I shook my head and grabbed my purse and follow him behind. "Are you sure you can walk"
'I can even run you, idiot' but calm my inner voice I nodded my head.

I'm totally into my character faking an injury and walking slowly so he won't get suspicious. We both headed to the parking lot and I first time saw his car honestly I was stunned by the black Bugatti his car was so sexy.

"Finally you notice my car feel lucky you got a ride" he winks now I feel stupid rejecting his offers. It's not like I'm greedy but it's Bugatti man and I feel blessed to have a ride. He opens the door for me and I Seattle then he come take a seat and he about to drive then look at me and lean closer, why was he leaning so much I push my body back. Then he chuckles "seatbelt please" he then starch the seatbelt and buckles it. I huffed seriously his green eyes make me nervous.

He started the car and I give him my location. He headed in the direction and we start chit chat then I asked him "you still with Valeria or are you guys broken up" he narrow his eyes "why you think like that" I scoffed "just curious I haven't seen you with her that's why" he quickly replied "She's busy in her shoot and I also caught up in the work" I roll my eyes 'busy my ass' my inner voice wanted to tell him the truth but I can't it's not the right time.

He stop the car and I saw we reached. I was stunned by his car's speed but I saw polo also entering the gate but he stop his way. Austin get out of the car and headed my way and open the door for me 'oh how can I forget I was injured' he gave me his hand and he help me to get out.

Polo runs to me and looks confused I snatch my hand from austin he looks in disbelief, "who is he what happened to you" polo looks more concerned. "I'm fine it's just I fall and twisted my ankles" polo shouted "what and you don't call me" now im feeling more guilty about lying continue. I huffed but then austin scoffed and polo glanced at him "and who is this man" I shift my body and clear my throat "Austin hunt my boss he drove me home as you see my condition" polo nodded and thanked him.

"Austin meets my little brother polo" both shake hands but austin face looks a bit shy way he behaves like this. "Thanks for dropping her home" polo again thanks austin "no problem" he just replies simply " I should leave," he said but polo interrupt him "You're not coming home, you safely drop her so I must treat you please come have dinner with us" polo insist him. I shook my head and hinted at him saying no but he smirks and I know he will do the opposite whatever I tell him.

"If you insisting how can I deny" he give polo a big smile 'seriously how can he change his personality within seconds' but he completed his sentence "but unfortunately I have some plans with my friends so I have to go but thanks for your warm invitation" I blew in relief polo nodded "okay then see you next time" austin shook his head and went back to his car give me last time smile and go.

I run to my apartment polo stunt by my action he follows me and stops.

"Wait!!! Wait what just happened you run and your injury? Are you faking it?" Polo almost yells.

I jerked my head "Yeah I have to and sorry about faking it but" UGH!!! I'm so frustrated right now "I will tell you later, I have to get ready otherwise nadia will kill me."

I quickly take a hot shower and began ready for the party it won't take me long I chose a black short dress, let my hair down and do my smokey makeup, wore high heels, and done im ready for the party.

(If you don't like it you can imagine yours.)

I headed downstairs and went to the living room. I saw polo watching the match he turned his attention to me and his eyes got broad "don't you think it's too short and tight" I see myself once again "am I looking bad?"

Polo shift his body and faced me "No I mean you look beautiful but the dress is kinda too short" he said, I know my brother he concern because im going to a club and he doesn't trust people and especially he knows that ander will be there.

"You said im looking beautiful that's enough and don't worry about me if anything happens I will call you and I will send you my location so chill now." I hug him and leave my apartment.

Nadia already reached there so I have to move fast I take a cab and the driver drove me to "the high moon club" the view was so pretty from the outside now im dying to see what's inside. I went to the main gate bodyguard opened the door and I started to walk.

The music is so loud and people are dancing and drinking I was about to call nadia but then someone taps my shoulder I turned to see it was ander he give me a big smile hug me. "You looking gorgeous seb" his eyes roam all over my body. It's kinda creepy I just nodded "where's nadia?"

He takes my hand and leads me to our table I saw her and some new faces.
Nadia saw me and jump in my arms "you made it" I hug her back.

"Let's start the party" she shouted I laugh at her excitement and she handed me drinks.

I hope this night went well because I want to forget the sight I saw all the drama. Now I seriously need a drink.

Hope like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Till then adios mi amor <3