21 Chapters

Sebrina P.O.V

He drives so fast I get anxious "austin you okay" he didn't glance at me just nodded. I started feeling worried he look so pissed did someone say something to him that make him upset?

He stops the car and I know I reached home but just can't leave him like this. "You sure you okay?" Again I asked more softly he ignore me again as I did in starting. "Why are you acting like this did someone say something to you," I asked genuinely because I saw him like this. I huffed and was ready to leave unbuckled the seatbelt my hand was on the door but I just couldn't open it because he seem so off and it pissed me more.

I turn my gaze to him again "you're not going to answer me?" He turned his gaze to the window and I know he did intentionally. I take a long breath get up from my seat and land on his lap I straddle my leg around him.

Austin's eyes get widen with my sudden action palm his face and pull him closer to my face "If you do not tell me I won't leave" his hands go to my waist and pull my body towards him. Now there is no space left in our body to close the distance.

He buries his face in my neck and takes a long breath and mumbles "Please stay for a while" I just reply in hum. I wrap my hand around him and shift my body more.

After some time he turns his head to me I palm his face and rub my thumbs on his cheeks "What happened why do you seem so off did I do something?" Again I asked he just shook his head in disbelief.

I was about to get up from his lap but he grabs my waist. I'm just staring at his amazing green eyes his hands went to my back neck and pull me closer to his face and he kissed my lips.

The kiss was soft and smooth his hands slipped and clench my ass. It caused me to moan he then slips his tongue and started kissing hard our kiss turned hot and craving full he bites my bottom lips and sucked hard.

His mouth roam all over my face his lips started kissing my collarbone. I bet it leaves a mark he sucks hard to my neckline and then he went to my cleavage I throw my head back in pleasure but I can't continue this. I know I enjoy every touch every bit of him but can't continue this because we both know it's wrong.

I take a long breath and turn my face to him I grab his face and kiss his cheeks "Austin stop" he looks frightened he grabs my face with his big palm "Did I hurt you" he says softly 'yes you hurting me' I shook my thoughts "No but I have to go polo must be waiting for me" he takes a long puff and throw his head back in disbelief.

He again glances at me and kissed my lips last time. I get up from his lap and get out of the car closing the door behind me. I started to walk then austin get out and run towards me.

I stare at him confused but he pulls me to him and hugs me. I started loving his warmth and I hug him back sloping my head on his chest. Then I push my figure back and stare at him "You run just because of a hug" I smile at him "No I mean yes but you forget your phone so it's a golden chance for me to see you one more time" I just hummed in reply.

"Okay, now I have to go" I nodded he kissed my forehead and went to his car, and take off.

I open the door and closed it behind me and went to my room. Today I'm so exhausted I went to my closet to grab my comfy clothes changed it and did my night routine and headed to my bed.

I was lying on my bed staring at my window the night view look so breathtaking but my mind caught up somewhere else.

The only thing that hunted me is what I'm doing I know whatever I desire is wrong. I can't be with him because he's not my type and every time I try to stay away from him the more I get closer to him. I know that Valeria is cheating on him but he doing the same. I think he's right when he said that there is not a serious relationship between them.

The only wrong thing I'm doing is to give him access to ruin me and destroy my hard walls. I can't let this happen again to me. I already facing so many problems but I know Austin is a big issue.

He can easily break my heart and I won't let that happen. If ander type person can show me his back when I needed so what am expecting from austin? He will precisely run without thinking twice. Now I just have to pull myself together, I can't show any emotions or affection to him. I have to focus on my work and polo that's it.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Till then adios mi amor <3.