49 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

Since I left home I realise how lonely and depressed I am. I come back to my parent's home I feel so safe here like no one can hurt me but I missed everything since I return.

Old memories will be refreshed since I came home but felt a bit lonely because I started to miss our days, our family time. I realized how much I loved my parents and brother I know she did a mistake and ruin our family but everyone deserves a second chance. If I hadn't run out that night, they probably would have had a chance to make their way.

I took away that opportunity from my parents, and just because of my fear, I snatched Polo's life and left him alone.

I regret it because of me people were hurt and I never wanted to hurt anyone, especially my brother but I did it. I gave him a deep wound and I know he will never forget it.

I didn't leave the house because polo said I left the house because I don't want to cause any pain to anyone because of me people get hurt. I hurt polo, I hurt ander because I didn't give him a chance and jumped into austin arms. I loved ander but I just don't feel love anymore towards him.

Austin made me feel alive he makes me happy he break my walls and show me that I can be loved I can feel happy but I know he can be my endpoint I am very well known that he will ruin me into pieces but still I gave him my heart and it hurt me that I still love him.

Tears shred to my cheeks and I wipe quickly I don't want anyone to see me and give me a weird look. "He seb you done" his voice caused me to turn.

I give him a flat smile"Yeah let's go" he nodded and we paid our grocery bills. We both started to walk he sense my sadness "You still think about him," he asked and I just nodded. "So call him it's not that hard" he insists to me.

"He doesn't care about me" my eyes started to moist "Since I left home he hasn't contacted me so it's clear he is happy without me" I control my emotions but Jeff put his hand on my shoulder and patted me.

He consoled me and give me a sympathetic look. Jeff is my neighbor we have both known each other since childhood but he left LA and move to Boston to complete his master's but he came back for his granny. She's not doing well, her health getting worse so he came back for her. She is his only family and I know that fear of losing someone and Jeff didn't waste time and left everything and come to her.

"Seb I know you and please don't say it doesn't hurt you because it's all written on your face how devastated you are" he's right but I can't do anything I decided to change the subject.

"Walk fast rusty man I'm starving" I changed my emotions and give him a puppy looks. He shook his head and chuckle at my childish behavior.

"You good at hiding your pain but I can read you" he announced and I stare at him his eyes hold so much emotion but I ignored them and walk silently. "If polo comes to you and asked for your forgiveness what are you gonna do will you forgive him?" again he asked.

"I don't know Jeff I know he hurt and feel betrayed but he said so many things to me but he didn't realize that his word crushed my heart into a million pieces" I huffed I know I may sound harsh but I was indeed hurt by my love once. I'm indeed the reason they hurt but still, they don't have the right to make me feel disgusted about myself.

"And what about your love story" he questions and I give him a small smile "Love story doesn't exist and especially in my case" he pouted at my answer "Seb every girl deserves a fairy tale love story" he gives me a wide smile and I laugh at his statement.

"Fairy tales give people false hope and delusional love" I give him a reality check. He put his hand on his chest and give me a fake hurtful look "Ouch sebrina you broke my fairy tale dream you know I always dream about my Princess" I giggle at his drama I know he doing it intentionally so I can feel less pain of burden.

We both reached our destination but still did chit chat and I turn to my house my eyes got widened to see my house lights are on but I remember I turned them off. "Seb did you forget to switch off your light" he questioned but I shook my head in no.

I felt tense because I know I turned off the light so it means someone had broken into my house and entered "I'm coming with you stay behind me" I nodded and he stand in front of me and started to walk.

The door was open and my heart drop in my stomach, and I feel more scared what if the psycho thief enter my house and killed me? I shook all my thoughts and started to walk behind Jeff he open the door slowly and I grab his back shirt in horror.

I was so scared right now because I lived alone if Jeff hasn't been with me anything bad happens to me. We both enter the house it was dead silence and my fist gets tightened around his shirt I peeked through his shoulder to see anything suspicious but everything seems normal.

We both enter the living room and still couldn't find anything. He grabbed my wrist and I stand in front of him "Everything seems normal" he said I just nodded my head "Call me if you feel in danger or if you want I can stay here" I shook my head in no "No I can't bother you, granny, must be waiting for you" he nodded his head and hug me and I hugged him back but suddenly he pulled away harshly.

"How dare you to touch her" I heard a familiar harsh roar Jeff fell to the ground and my eyes widened to see him. I bend down to help Jeff and he took my hand and stand beside me.

"Who the hell are you and how did get in" Jeff yell and grabbed his collar, my heart ached to see him I grabbed Jeff's arms and pushed him. "Jeff leave him I know him" I give him information and his hand drop.

"Baby I'm sorry pl-" I stop him right there. "Austin stop" he looks hurt by my word. I turn my gaze to Jeff and give him an apologetic look "Sorry Jeff but thanks for walking in but I think you should leave Granny must be worried about you" I give flat smile.

"You sure? if you want I can stay" he asked and I nodded my head in agreement. "Call me if anyone bothers you, especially this psycho man" he taunts him and I see the rage in austin eyes. I nodded again and he patted my shoulder and leave.

"How dare you come to my house" I yelled at him but he take a step closer to me and grabbed my arms and pull me closer to him. I inhale his rich fragrance and his eyes roam all over my face our face is very closed but I put my hands on his chest to make the distance.

"Baby I'm not alone" he announced and my gaze turn confused.

"Polo is here" his word stops my heart my eyes get thick and start to moisten I breathe heavily.

<3.