36 Chapter

Austin P.O.V

Warning: Mature content

Sebrina breathes heavily and takes time to collect herself because we both know that we just started.

She glanced at me with so many emotions and I know we both have something strong that never be pulled apart and I want to hold this feeling forever.

Sebrina's body looks ravishing under me I can see my all mark on her neck, chest, and stomach full of my mark her face red. We both stared at each other her intense gaze hypnotise me.

I didn't waste time and went to my nightstand and open the drawer and take the condom packet. I went to her side to take off the last piece of her body, her panties were already ruined so I ripped them off "Austin this is the second time you rip my expensive panties" she yelled and I love her mad expression.

"Baby I'll buy you more" I defend and position myself she stares at my member and bites her lips "Don't worry you will take it all" I tease her and her face get redder but I asked her "Baby you sure" I know we did before but I want my girl to be sure she shook her head and I wear a condom and without warning, I bury my members inside her.

Sebrina throws her head back and screams and I thrust my hips slowly to give her time to feel my every thrust she clutches the bedsheet her fist got tightened and I moved my hips more slowly to torture her. She turned her gaze to me and saw my devil smile.

Sebrina dug her nails into my back and moan loud 'Ahhhh' her mouth was open and I bury my head on her chest and kiss hard and leave my mark I bite her nipples she moan again. I started to thrust slow but hard every time I thrust our skin slapped her tits bouncing in my every thrust and it looks so freaking amazing.

She looks frustrated "Austin please" she begs me to go fast but I have some other plans. I stop my moves and change our position in one second I swift her body.

Her face is buried in the pillow and her ass is up I spank her hard and it caused her to scream. I grab her hips up and bury my member deep. She moan and clutch the side pillow I move my hips fast and hard she started to moan louder her body moving in sync.

My hips thrust fast and hard. She was about to reach the climax her hand went to her clit so she holds more but I grab her wrist and lock behind her back "Don't touch yourself" I commend "Austin please I can't hold more" she begged me to let her cum her legs started shaking.

My one hand went to her clit and rubbed hard and my hips thrust faster. 'Aahhh' she moans loud we are both about to reach our climax. I groaned and throw my head back in pleasure I move my hips ravishingly and thrust hard and faster and it hit her G-spot with every thrust "I'm cumming" she announced, "Hold on more" she just nodded, and after more hard thrusts we both cum together.

We both pant heavily I take out my fluid condom and throw it in the dustbin. She was still in the same position and took a long breath. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me her eyes still closed. I remove hair from her face and saw her red face. "Baby you okay" she just nodded and cuddle my body.

I clench a blanket and cover our naked body and pull her to my chest. "You tired?" I asked and she shook her head in no "Good so be ready for the next round" I smashed her ass and pull her face to mine and kiss her.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

<3.