20 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

After the hot session, I fix my jeans and face because I look red "I'll go first" austin said and leave the bathroom. I'm still stunned by what just happened I know I can stop him but I couldn't, I flow in the lust now I'm cursing myself more.

Austin must be thinking that I'm an easy girl who gets someone's pants handily. I take a long breath and headed to our table.

"What happened you look red, did you stumble again," polo asked in concern. I shook my head "No It's just the weather is too hot" polo narrowed his eyes "seb we're seated in a full air conditioner place" I scoffed "just drop the topic and let's go I have to go somewhere else" polo nodded, "then give me bags I will go home'' I interrupt "No I will drop you first then I will go".

Austin jumped into our conversations
" where are you going?" He raised one eyebrow but polo beat him "You going to meet Samuel right?" he questions me I just nodded because it's been so long since I haven't seen my old buddies so nadia plan to meet at her place.

"Boyfriend" austin asked I huffed loudly "Why do you always assume that if I met a guy he'll be my boyfriend".
I narrow my gaze "Just curious" again I spat "Keep your curiosity in your pocket" then the waiter come with a bill I was about to pay but austin held my wrist. "It's from me" I shook my head "No we invite you so I'm gonna pay" I argue but again he insists "For the first time I have a delicious meal so I think it's my pleasure to treat you." Huff because I know what he's talking about.

We all exist together I call a cab for polo because he can't carry all his stuff and walk alone. Then polo says goodbye to austin and reminds me to not drink and come home soon.

I started to walk but austin follow me "Why are you following me?" I glanced at him "I can drop you wherever you want" I don't trust him so it's better I walk alone.

"Thanks for your concern but I'm okay" I gave him a flat smile and start walking but he held my elbow and turn me "You know you can invite me with you so I can see your friend and we can get to know each other more" I jerk my head "Austin stop behaving like a maniac and please go wherever you want" I complete my sentence and he leaves.

I feel guilty I shouldn't be rude to him but he always pissed me off. I started to walk but suddenly someone honked and I turn my body to see who was honking. it was a black Bugatti and I get it was austin doing this.

"You said I can go wherever I want so I'm following your command" I know he won't stop until I get in. Take a long breath and go to his car and take a seat. "Why do you always waste your energy when you know you ended up with me" he smirks.

"Please don't piss me and drive" he nodded and I gave him the location. He try to talk to me but I didn't give him any answers then his car stopped and I look at the house we reached. He parks his car and I get out and go to the main door I knock on the door nadia opened the door and she jumped and hug me tight.

"Finally, I thought you gonna cancel" I shook my head but her gaze went behind me "Austin" she almost yelled.

Austin gives her a light smile. "You here?" She questions "Oh sebrina force me to come here so I can meet you and your friends" I look at him and raised my eyebrow but he stared at me with chastity.

"Come inside and have some drink with us" she invite him and we both headed to her apartment. The first thing I saw was there are so many people most of them I know but I don't remember their names.

"Samuel" I shout and jump in his arm he lifts me and swings I land my foot on the floor "I missed you," he said aww he's so cute "I missed you too".

Samuel my kindergarten friend we only met occasionally but we never break contact. I'm lucky to have him in my life because after my parent's death his the only one who never left my side.

Every one busy in their life but he always checks on me with daily messages and weekly video calls so I won't feel alone I was all expecting from ander that time but he prove me wrong.

Samuel drag me with him and we both seat on the couch. I forget about austin but he follows me and seat with me he scanned all people and starts drinking.

Austin fills the gap he leans closer puts his body on me his hands on my shoulder he pulls my body closer to him then Samuel notices him he gives me confused look I clear my throat "his austin we study in the same college" he just nodded and we back to our chats.

Austin behaving more weirdly than I thought. I and Samuel went to grab some drinks because Samuel wants to talk to me in private then he show me some photos.

"How's it you like it," he gives me hoping eyes "I love it when you guys met and you didn't tell me" I punch lightly on his chest. He laughs loudly "I want to show you in person and want to see your reaction" I humm.

"So you serious or just casual" he quickly replies "I'm damn serious" I love him so much and im so happy for him finally he finds someone who loves him. I give him the tight hug and we both went to meet another buddy.
Austin talking to some guy then he comes my way "You want me to drop you" he asked politely but why did he look angry?

I don't want him to piss so I just nodded. I say goodbye to everyone and head to his car he opens the door for me and he gets in and starts the car and drives like a madman. What's wrong with him sometimes he behaves like an annoying child or madman seriously I can't understand him so it's better to make the distance.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Till then adios mi amor <3.