17 chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

The party is over nadia dropped me home. I went to check on polo but he was deep snoozing so I went to my room and closed the door behind me grab my pajama headed to the bathroom take off makeup and was ready to bury myself in bed.

The club scenario won't leave my mind. The closeness, warmness, and kiss that was fantastic but still I am standing in the wrong place. I can't let myself fall for his trap I know he is not a committed type of person and I'm not looking for fuckbuddy.

We both have different paths. He didn't even know that his girlfriend cheated on him with his brother but I don't think it matters to him because he said nothing serious going on with them. The only thing matter is that Kai knows everything.

The only thing that haunted me was how I'm gonna face austin after our amazing kiss. I don't know what's going to happen next so I better sleep because I already wasted so much energy and tomorrow I have no work so can sleep late.

Next morning.......

It's been so long since I get proper beauty sleep I groaned and get up from the bed and headed to the bathroom I did my morning routine and straight went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Polo run to the kitchen and give me confused looks "you not ready" I narrow my eyes "For what" he huffed, "Seriously seb don't piss me you said we're going shopping and I need to buy some books".

Yeah I remember "okay first have breakfast and then we will go" he nodded and grabbed his plate "okay I'm in the living room just call me when you get ready" and then he went. I finished my breakfast and went to my room to get ready I selected casual clothes knit Cardigan and jeans.

 I finished my breakfast and went to my room to get ready I selected casual clothes knit Cardigan and jeans

(If you don't like it you can imagine yours )

"I'm ready" I yell and polo runs my way "finally what took you so long" he questions. I narrow my gazes "none of your business" he huffed.

"Okay let's go" he dragged me with him I locked the house door and we went to the mall. It was a nice mall and polo dragged me everywhere. I don't need a sister because polo plays a role flawlessly.

"Can you please stop my legs started to numb" he rolled his eyes "I'm putting so much effort into getting you a nice dress and you complaining" I huffed at his fashion lecture.

"Thanks for your help but don't behave like a maniac" he gives me a broad gaze. "You said you want some books so let's go to the library" he nodded and we both take off from the mall and headed to the library store.

Polo started roaming and searching for his book and I got bored. "Polo" I whispered slowly he turned his gaze to me "brother im getting bored so can you please meet me at Grinders Cafe" I give him puppy eyes because we both know am not belong here. Polo nodded and I run to the cafe.

The cafe is pretty peaceful. I ordered for myself a coffee and pastry. I'm busy scrolling my Instagram and my order is placed I take sips of coffee and again busy scrolling my feed.

Then ander call me I was anxious to pick up his call but I answered "hey" I said softly "You look pretty in casual clothes," my eyes got widen "you stalking me" he laughs ''No I was crossing by then I saw you" I just hummed "if you don't mind can I join you" I feel nervous should I say yes, what if polo saw us. I was about to reject him but he said "okay im coming" then hang up the call.

Ander enter the cafe and he gives me a hefty smile and headed toward my table to take a seat in front of me.

"Hello, beautiful" now it's weird why he behaves like this "hey" he stared at me like a maniac person "So how's your night go" and I get what he's talking about.

"Very well" he bites his bottom lips and again gives me a creepy look.

"Yeah I see how you enjoyed your hot making-out session" he spat bitterly "by the way who's that guy you seem too comfortable and dancing closer" I huffed seriously now he comes back to his old shell.

"None of your business ander and we are no longer together so I can dance with anyone kiss anyone and slept with anyone you have no right to question me" I take a long breath "and we decided to stay friends then why behave like your my boyfriend" his fist got tightened and I can see his controlling the anger.

"Yeah you were right but as a friend, I should know my friend stays in a safe zone" am about to say something but then polo come my way he looked pissed.

Polo saw ander seating in front of me then polo grabs one chair and seat with me again polo put his hands on my shoulder and give ander a death glance.

"Are you stalking my sister" he spat viciously.

Ander shook his head "No I'm here to say hey to her and talk about last night" polo shift his gaze "what happened last night" I scoffed I know he did intentionally because he knows I never gonna lie to polo and ander smartly will get his answer.

"Nothing happened I just dance with a guy" ander interrupted me "and" seriously I want to rip his head.

"I kissed that guy." 

Polo seems tense by my word I know what he thinking but one thing I know is what a
I'm going to do it with ander. Why does my life always wrap around a man?

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Till then adios mi amor<3