11 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

I was in deep sleep but someone screaming at me.

"Wake up..... Wake your ugly ass up... Seriously if you're late don't blame me." I think it's polo who yelled at me I couldn't get proper sleep last night I'm exhausted but my mind won't let me sleep. Then polo pushes me so hard that I fall to the ground.

"Ouch" finally my sleepy eyes opened and see polo look pissed.

"I'm gonna kill you how dare you push me, what if I get injured."

"Good morning princess, it's almost 7 and if I didn't kick your ass your company will do." He gives me proud smile.

"What" my eyes got wide "your welcome," he said.

I ran to the bathroom but I kicked polo because he push me before he can get his revenge I lock the bathroom door. Took a shower did my all hygiene routine and get dressed up and do a ponytail I was so in a hurry I forgot about breakfast.

(If you don't like it, you can imagine yours

(If you don't like it, you can imagine yours.)

Now im regretting why I awake so late. I went to the kitchen and polo already plating and handed me one plate. I was stunned by his cooking skill he made pancakes.

"I didn't know that you can cook" I question him. "Yeah, im full of surprises" he smiles widely but he narrows his eyes suddenly "where were you last night when I came home you were not home and I waited for you on the couch."

I scoffed clearing my throat "Umm Andre bumped into me yesterday and wants to talk to me so we went to the restaurant and talk" polo's facial expression changed "what!!! and you didn't even bother to tell me huh."

He gets off the seat and grabbed his bag and was about to leave then I held his arm and turn to him "look polo I'm not going back to him and last night nothing happened we just talk and he drop me home that's it im not lying to you."

Polo pulled me closer and give me tight hug "if he again hurt you I will bury him alive 6 feet under the ground" Chuckled at his threat but I clear my throat and looked at him.

"Polo, he wants a new start as a friend so I agree because we working in the same company so we should behave like civils and I don't want to hold any grudges" he nodded "but if he tries to hit on you please tell me I will remind him his rightful place" I laugh at his overprotective mood.

After a long chit-chat, I drop polo school and straight went to the building I was running like my life depend on this. I reached my cabin and see austin still not there so it mean im on time. I took a seat huffed loudly and closed my eyes in relief but my luck was not with me.

"I assume that your dinner night went well that's why you're late" his manly husky voice rang in my ears. I stand straight "sorry but im on my time at 8 o'clock sharp." He scoffed and take a two-step "but Ms. Flores I think you forget that you have to come before me, not after me" Yeah he was right.

"I apologize it won't happen again" he nodded and went to his office and start his work and so do I. After a while, he calls me to his office. I headed to his office knocked and let myself in.

"You call me" he nodded I went to his desk and stand "Ms.Flores, please remind me of my today's schedule." Shook my head and gave him details.

"Sir you have a board meeting with some new shareholders, after lunch you have to clarify the new project and give a permit to process, and Mr. Kai wants you there in the meeting." I complete my statement in one breath.

"Okay cancel the after-lunch meeting I'm busy at that time" he gave me cold shoulder "but sir project is on hold for so long and Mr. Kai wants results and we are already behind schedule so we should finish this project first."

He looked more irritated by my response "don't tell me what to do, I'm paying for obeying my orders and so do what I said." I nodded and left the office and headed to my cabin. After some time austin left for the shareholder's meeting and give me some instructions.

I was busy with my work but someone knocked on my cabin and enter, "hey did you know where is austin" she looks familiar "sir busy in a meeting you can wait in his office" she shook her head and went to his office to get her self comfortable like she used to come here daily basis.

She looks so familiar like I saw her somewhere then suddenly last night's interaction comes to my mind 'ooh that hot chick' I mumble to myself she looks so stunning her body is perfect like she's a model or actor. Then austin call me and gave me an order to come meeting room to collect some files.

I straight went to the meeting room knocked and enter then I saw everyone left there was only austin and kai. "Sir" both Brothers turned their gaze at me. "Ms. Flores, please collect these files and meet me at my office." Nodded my head and started collecting files. "Sir, you have a visitor," I gave information to austin he narrowed his eyes "who?" How can I explain to him that her fling comes to see him?

"Umm it's the same lady that you went to a restaurant" he remembers what am talking about but then kai interrupts "you went with whom?"

"Valeria" austin said in a cold tone, "she asked me to hang out with her." Kai nodded and stare at me and said "ms. Flores after your work meet me at my office" and he left.

'Did I do something wrong he looked pissed' but austin interrupt my thoughts "let's go".

We both went to his office and he was about to say something to me but Valeria interrupt us she jerk austin body and hugged" I missed you baby" she smashed her lips to him, Austin push her body lightly "we met yesterday and don't do this here it's my office" give her soft and cold tone she leans more closer "oh come on" but then I interrupt them.

"I take my leave," I said very politely but she give me a nasty look, "yeah, you should leave," she roll her eyes.

That time I want to poke her eyes out but being professional I just nodded and left them alone.

So she's the reason he terminates the project meeting. I huffed in disbelief seriously such a moron I thought he is serious about his work but I'm wrong his important work pleased her flings.

At least he descent in college time but he changed so much I mean physically he looks more handsome, masculine, and tall but in college, he was so quiet and minded his own business. I try to hit on him but he was so focused. It's not like I was cheating on ander it's just I like to tease austin he was so cute that time but he never notices me.

Everything changed, austin, me, ander, and I all ended up together. Now austin is the boss I'm his assistant and ander his manager and I don't know what going to happen next.

Welcome to the new character "Valeria" honestly, I hate her😬
Don't worry you will hate, her soon.

Please comment, vote & follow

Till then Adios mi amor <3