12 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

I was sitting in my cabin, and one thing ran through my mind I hate my job.
Seriously, please godsend to someone and save me because I can't see their erotic drama. They both ruining each other. This time I want to blast my eyes with a boom. 'Please stop' my inner voice screamed and I can't leave my cabin until I finished my work. I can see everything through these glasses and they're still not finishing their business yet.

I try to focus on my work but their scene won't leave me. After some while, they both left the office 'thank god' feeling relief and again I start my work peacefully. I had to skip my lunch because he cancel the project meeting and I have to rearrange everything but austin come to my cabin without knocking again!

"Why do you skip your lunch?" So he noticed 'all because of you asshole' I gave him a light smile "I had to rearrange everything just because you cancel the project meeting" I put some sarcasm. He felt bad I can sense.

"Okay let's go" I give him a confused look.

"Where?" He huffed " I don't want you to starve to death so let's go".

I grab my purse and follow him. We went to my favorite restaurant. He opens the door for me and we headed to our table he pulled the chair for me and I appreciate his gentle behavior.

A waiter comes I order myself pasta and he orders some raw meat. After that, he was staring at me. I gave me the same glance "why are you staring at me?" He smirks "Admiring beauty" I turned my gaze.

Our food arrived soon, I don't want to see him or talk to him so I better focus on the food. "You didn't tell me ander is your boyfriend" I scoffed hearing what he said. I narrow my eyes "why would I tell you we're not friends."

He looked at me "so you do agree ander is your boyfriend" I gave him a death glance.

"Ex-boyfriend," I correct him.

"But I never heard about you and ander I thought you guys are friends" why was he digging into my past?

"Because we endorse not telling anyone only nadia knows" he hummed. "Why are you so interested in my past?" I questioned him.

He glances at me "because yesterday I offered you a ride you harshly rejected and went with him to the restaurant" I shook my head "so you offended by rejection or did you see me with ander" I want to know why he behaving weirdly.

"None, I was just curious." I didn't reply to him and started eating we both finished and he insists to pay the bill and I agree. We both started walking towards the office then I ask him. "Who is she girlfriend or fling" I question him "why are you so curious" he raised his eyebrows oh I hate his eyebrows action it's kinda sexy but annoys me at the same time.

"Because I tell you my past so it's fair enough to tell me about your present."

Austin leaned closer to me "are you interested in me" I roll my eyes "you wish, it's just I never saw you with girls in our college time you are always busy in your world so that's why".

"It secretes relation she's model and doesn't want to evolve in a scandal which I agree with her and we're just dating nothing serious."  I hummus so that's why she looks so pretty.

We both enter on our way and again start work. My work finished and I forgot Mr. Kai wants to see me I went on his way but austin stop me "where were you heading?" I turned to see him "Mr. Kai wants to see me." He gazed and turned confused then he approve for me to go.

I knock on the door and enter "Sir you call me?" He glances up at me. "Yeah please have a seat" I settled myself.

"So how's the project going did austin permit the process?" He questions me but why, he can ask austin directly both hunt's brothers are crazy.

"He canceled the meeting" he give me a suspicious glance "but why" how can I tell him that his dearest brother is busy hitting on Valeria? I scoffed "he was busy with his friend" he correct me "you mean Valeria" I just nodded.

He again asked me "do you see something suspicious or did they're doing something" I huffed how can I answer this question? They're doing more than he thinks but I'm, not the right person to tell him.

"I didn't see anything and it's inappropriate to discuss my boss's privacy" he nodded and allow me to leave. I headed to my cabin but again austin stop me.

"So what he's saying?" Puff seriously can't he ask him both hunt's Brothers  bothering me. "he wants to know about the project details." With that, I leave I don't want to interrogate more.

What's going on? both seem to be mysterious something is very suspicious one thing is simply that both are hiding something and it's related to Valeria.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please vote & comment.

Till then Adios mi amor<3