02 Chapter

Present-day

Author's POV

"POLO POLO" sebrina shouted at the top of her lungs rubbing her temple in frustration "seriously now he pissing me off" again she yelled from the kitchen "Polo get your ass down otherwise forget about breakfast."

She heard footsteps from the staircase polo run to the kitchen and grab his breakfast and settle at the dining table. She followed him "what took you so long " she narrow her eyes at him polo huffed.

"Can't you see I'm wearing a uniform or are you just blinded by your jobless eyes?" Polo said sarcastically.

"Hey am trying but it's just I always get rejected. It's not my fault and now I'm frustrated because it's almost 5 months and I couldn't find a settled job" sebrina huffed in disappointment.

Polo rubs her sister back to comfort her "don't worry seb you will find soon" sebrina nodded.

"But polo I don't have much time we already spend so much money to buy a new apartment, your school admission, and our expenses, etc."

"I know it's hard but if you gave me permission I will help and do a part-time job." Polo tries to convince her.

"No, you don't have to worry about This I can handle it, okay you just need to focus on your study recently I applied two-three companies so I'm hoping they'll select me" sebrina crossed her fingers.

Polo chuckles" yeah I have faith in you and don't worry this time you will make it" polo winks at her.

"Okay bye, otherwise you gonna be late" sebrina reminded him.

"Bye see you in the evening" polo kissed her cheeks and leave the house.

08:00 P.M

Sebrina searches for something in her closet then suddenly comes come into view he leans on the door "did someone die? "
sebrina jumped in shock "omg you" she sigh "no why?"

"Then why picked this dress" polo smirk. Sebrina defended "no it's not funeral clothes."
Polo again beat her "But it looks like."

"So Mr. Perfect tell me what should I wear" sebrina crossed her arms staring at the polo.

"For what?" Polo questioned
"Ohh I forgot to tell you that I got mailed from Hunt enterprises I been selected as assistant" she jumped in excitement.

"Seriously see that great let me choose something for you because you have no fashion sense." polo side her and took a step forward and searched in her closet
"Seriously seb you need to buy some clothes" after some time polo finally finds something suitable or professional. Structured blazer white shirt and skirt.

( If you don't like it you can imagine yours )

"Thanks, polo" she means it because she knows her fashion sense is not high like polo.

"That means you owe me" polo laughed lightly "look if you get this job you have to gift me something big."

"Yeah don't worry I will buy something for you and me because as you said I need new clothes in my closet."

After dinner, we both watched movies. his favorite hunger game because polo is obsessed with this movie and I can't resist him. so I always sacrificed my romantic comedy movies to pity me.

Then we headed to our room am laying on my bed set my alarm and thought about tomorrow morning.

Sebrina mumbled, "I hope tomorrow morning brings some shine to my life."

But she didn't know what was coming to her. Sebrina wants some light in her life but she doesn't have any clue what's darkness reaching for her.

Hope you like this chapter.
Don't worry in the next chapter Austin will be there.

Please comment let me know your thoughts and vote, please.

Till then Adiós mi Amor <3