~Bonus Chapter~

Author P.O.V

5 years later.....

Knocked on the door, a man enter her office.

"Ms. Flores chairman wants to see you."

She nodded and led to the chairman's office. She is happy that she left the old company and joined the new company. When she returned to California the first thing she did was leave the hunt company. She did not want any other drama, she knew that if she works in a hunt company, then no one will appreciate her ability everyone thinks because of Austin she gets a promotion or he is the reason she gets successful.

Austin was not at all happy that Sebrina left the company. He valued her work but also knew that Sebrina was right but still he tried a lot to stop her fetish is not easy to win from Sebrina, so he obeyed Sebrina's decision.

She knocked on the door and enter the office with a soft smile.

"Mr.Hiddleston you call me"

He nodded and give her a hint to take a seat. She walks to his desk and takes a seat and gives him a soft smile.

"How's your work going sebrina"

"If you want to know, then let me tell you that I am very happy and fine please don't worry about me."

She gives him a toothy smile. Tom Hiddleston helped Sebrina a lot when she left the previous company and join his company He knew she had the ability. In her eyes, he sees the passions and hardships he also admired her beauty but always considers her as her daughter.

"You have been working a lot these days and I am very worried about you."

He sounds so worried and concerned he wants his employees to work hard for his company but health always comes first in sebrina's case, everything is the opposite she never worried about her health, she is all focused on work and her behavior makes him worry more.

"I promise to you that I will take care of myself please don't scold me, I'm already draining my energy."

She gives tom puppy eyes and he chuckles at her childishness.

"Btw when is polo going to return"

"Don't worry he will be up before Christmas."

"I am very happy that this Christmas of mine will not go alone You know that I don't have a family and I am also very happy that I found a daughter and son I know we don't share the same blood but I do know that we share the love 'real family love' maybe I sound cheesy but this is the truth."

He laughed lightly but sebrina grabbed tom hands and give him a light squeeze.

"You mean a lot to me, yes our blood relation is not the same but as you said, only love makes a family. As much as real families don't care about each other, you do it for me and Polo and that's a big deal for me and yes we are a real family."

He nodded and give her a proud smile. Hiddleston very private man who never experienced family love and value until he met sebrina. She always makes him feel at home like he found his real home and family. Hiddleston lost his family too soon but sebrina fulfil his family. He was happy to have a daughter like her and a son like polo. He supports sebrina and polo on their thin and rough path they always see him as a father figure.

Polo is finally happy to have his new life and family. He never forgets his real family but he always respects tom. Polo loves tom he knows tom is not a real father or family but still, they connect because tom has a big heart he always motivates polo and encourages him. That's the reason polo sees him as a father figure.