24 Chapter

Austin P.O.V

The last week went so well with sebrina and her brother. When I found out that polo is her brother I'm feeling shame because whenever I saw her with another man I feel a pang in my chest but I hate the guy Samuel who lurked over her.

He doesn't leave her sight for a second he even makes excuses so that he can talk to her in private. I make myself busy with drinks and talk with some random guy but my eyes are still stuck on them she feels so free with him are they dating? I question but she said she's not in a relationship with anyone, so I trust her but I don't like people around her.

I don't know why I was so pissed I offer her a ride and she accepts and if she didn't I will drag her with me. The whole ride I didn't say a word she tries to talk to me but I refuse and after a while, we reached her home and she still tries but I turned my gaze.

When I thought she leaving I feel so miserable but she surprise me with her action. She landed on my lap and straddle her leg and grabbed my face with her tiny palms. She looks so adorable I can't help myself falling for her.

I dug my head into her crock neck and inhale her vanilla fragrance. Now I feel more calm and relaxed but after some time again she grabs my face with her tiny palm and she asked one more time but how can say that I'm mad because I don't like it when she talks to another person she must be thinking am paranoid so I jerk my head again. She was about to get up but I tightened my grip on her waist and pull her back neck to kiss her soft lips.

I don't understand my feelings or why I always crave her. We both are on a different path and I'm not the kind of person who feels for someone even Valeria agrees with me because we just share a physical relation, not an emotion but with sebrina, I feel every bit of my emotions. I don't want to ruin her because she is way too fragile and I know at the end of the day I will break her. Because I'm not the right person for her so we both should stop here but right now I don't want to ruin this movement.

Then sebrina stop me I panicked did I hurt her but she Pull me closer and kissed my cheeks that little things melt my heart.
She said polo waiting for her and I hated this movement ruin. She gets off my car and straight went to her apartment but she drop her phone in my car I run to her she was surprised by my actions but I pull her closer and hug tightly because I know this is the last time I'm doing this.

She smiles wildly and I adore her every little expression. I give it to her phone and give her a goodnight kiss and headed to my home.

I buy a new apartment for myself because I can't stay with my family they're just too much for me. There are so many things that haven't been settled yet but who cares I'm not interested to invite anyone.

The next day I decided to behave like a professional but I never thought sebrina will show me the same energy she also showed me the cold shoulder.
She behaves as if nothing happened between us did she forget that we kissed and she begged me to touch her? She comes back to her old shell heartless and cruel attitude.

All thought vanished when Valeria come she didn't bother to knock and cage me with her arms "Why are you avoiding me" she said in her seductive voice "Vale am busy, please leave we will talk later" she closed her distance "okay but I heard you buy a new apartment so let's met there" I ridiculed "No I mean my house is not settled yet and there is no furniture so" but she interrupts me "We don't need furniture you know that" she winked.

I huffed "Look vale I think we should stop seeing each other" she narrows her eyes "what you mean?" but suddenly sebrina come to my office and Valeria is too close now I feel uncomfortable sebrina must be thinking I'm a whoreman who can't stay away from the woman.

She didn't bother to look at more scenarios she give me a file and leave.

Valeria noticed my moves "So she is the reason" I shook my head "No she's just a good friend and my assistant that's it" I don't want Valerie to know about me and sebrina if she found out anything she will ruin her career her dad is a politician and she is daddy's Princess and if she didn't get what she wants she destroys. Her connection is so strong and one thing I figured out is that she is obsessed with me but I started losing interest in her but she still forcing me to be with her whether is physically she just want me around her.

I have to leave everything because I know I do not belong here, not in my office, not with Valeria not even with sebrina but part of me wants her so badly but I can't be with her.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment and vote.

Till then adios mi amor <3.