10 Chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

After a long drive ander shove me home. He parks his car and I get out of his car. "Thanks for a ride" I was about to leave when he called me.

"Seb wait" I turned my glance at him.
"So what do you think" I narrow my eyes.

"what"

"Will you forgive me and start a new path with me as a friend again?" He looked at me with promising eyes.

He's right I already started a new life so why not bring an old friend into life again as we used to keep? "Yeah sure but please promise me you won't bring our past into this friendship."

He nodded and give me a thumbs-up and winked at me I chuckle at his childish behavior I hug him and he hugged me back I missed his warm hug. We both said good night and headed on our way.

Unlocked my door and enter my lovely house went to the living room and I saw polo deep asleep on the couch went to his room and grabbed a blanket for him and put it on him.

I straight went to my room open closets and pick up my pajama headed to the bathroom to take a hot long shower it help me to relax and calm down. After that I checked my phone there were two missed calls and messages from nadia but I'm too tired to call her at this time.

Nadia: how's your first day... Fucked up I know but I want to remind you that, please don't make plans for Friday night. I've got a promotion so be ready for the party.

I know what her plans clubbing and I can't resist her if I try to argue with her she will drag my body with her. I set an alarm for tomorrow laying on my bed thinking about what happened today I'm so exhausted. Did I make the wrong decision to give ander one more chance but as a friend, I can't trust him fully?

Today I realize something ander changed so do I. He changed because he lost me years ago, but when I lost him I lost my all hopes because that day I didn't lose him I lost my best friend too.

Flashback.......

"Hey baby" I jumped in his arm ander swung me a little and I land my foot on the ground I gave him my million-dollar smile.

"Damn you look so happy" he pulls me closer and kisses my lips lightly. I chuckle. "Of course, I am" hug him one more time. We started stepping towards the ice cream parlor holding hands.

"Finally I'm graduating it feels so free" he hums. We seated and take our ice cream I already started digging my ice cream but he look so lost.

"You okay you seem off something happens?" He stares at me with adoration.

"I love you babe" he melts my heart with this word.

"I love you more." it's true I love him more than anything but something is weird about why he acting like this.

"Seb, I have to go" I gave him a confused look "but we just met and you promised that you going to spend the whole day with me." I pouted he chuckled.

"Okay first finished your ice cream then we will talk." I nodded and start to dig my ice cream again. It didn't take me long to finish the ice cream. He wiped my mouth with his thumb. "My cute baby," he mumbles softly.

He's right I'm a baby whenever am with him I feel so free and happy I always behave like a child in front of him. We hold our hands and intertwined our fingers. Then we reached our favorite place beach I love to see the sunset here. We perch in the sand I put my head on his shoulder he pulls me closer.

"Seb im taking off" I shift my gaze to him "what do you mean by that?" He huffed loudly.

"I'm just waiting for your graduation so I can give you a final goodbye." His word shattered my heart my eyes start moist. Then he holds my face with his palm and pulls me closer to his face I can feel his heavy breathing on my lips.

He was about to say something but I capture his lips he quickly responded I just don't want him to say something that broke my heart more. Our kiss was slow but passionate we moved our lips in sync then he stops and held my face with his palm I can see his eyes full of emotions.

"Baby, please listen to me. I can't stay here forever I have to focus on my career and for that, I have to go, and im going to Canada. My internship going to start soon. It means I won't be able to see you anymore We should stop here I know you will say we can do long distance relationship but we both know, that shit won't be too long" I shook my head in a disagreement my tears started falling he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Why didn't tell me that you going to Canada" I sobbed louder.

"Because I don't want to disturb you. When I got an internship letter your exam already started and I don't want you to be upset or lose your focus."

"Please don't do this to us." My voice started cracking I begged him. He takes a long breath and pulls me closed and our foreheads touch.
"I have to" he mumbled and kissed my forehead last time and left me alone.

Flashback end.......

I was thinking about our golden days I adore all movements we shared as friends and as a couple but I never forget that day he left me numb. All my suffering, tears, and bruise are so deep. That my heart stop feeling anything I didn't know when I last time feel love and bliss. I just tightened my all emotions and build hard walls around me so that no one can break me.

Hope you like this chapter,
Please comment your thoughts and follow me.

Till then Adios mi amor <3