44 chapter

Sebrina P.O.V

I woke up and saw austin is gone and I know he will leave before I woke up but I feel upset because I started to miss him and his touch I get used to him. I get up headed to my bathroom and get ready for the office. I don't have much time because am already late so without breakfast, I left home but remind polo to eat his breakfast.

I reach the office but I can't find austin I started to feel worried but ms. Williamson informed me he come earlier and go to the meeting.

I started my work and was busy with some files and emails but I got a text from kai.

Kai hunt: Come to my office it's urgent.

My body felt tense and thought what urgent come but I shook my thoughts and went to his office I heard so loud noise and when I get close to the door I hear Austin's loud shouting voice. I stand there I don't want to get involved so it's better they finished their talk so I can enter but my all thought vanished when kai mentioned me.

"I heard that you dating you're assistant" my eyes got widened how did he know about us but austin give him a harsh tone "Mind you're own business," I felt relief that he didn't say anything to him but kai again said, "So it's true" Austin reply fast "Why you so interest in my life" he sounds so pissed but why kai always drag me in his matter.

"I'm just curious you serious or just casual," kai asked him and Austin harshly answers him "No we're not dating" his last sentence shattered my heart my eyes started moistly and my vision gets blurred by my tears.

The only thought running through my mind is he just using me to forget his ex and I'm foolish to think he has feelings for me. He proved me wrong everyone is right I should listen to them I should stay away from him.

I run to this scenario and went outside the building I try to control my sobbed but one hand come to my shoulder and turn to see it was ander.

"Seb why are you crying did someone say something to you" I wiped my tears and sniff he grabbed my shoulder and try to get my attention "Look at me seb" but I shook my head I don't want to face him.

Ander grabbed my face "You can trust me you know that and I will never hurt you" he said softly but my tear won't stop he wipes my tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead "If you don't want to talk it's okay but please don't cry I can't see you like this" he tried to console me but I hugged him.

I just want someone to hold me and tell me that I'm not wrong my heart can't take this because when am with Austin everything is so fine so good but I didn't know that it was just a delusion.

Ander broke the hug "Seb did Austin hurt you" I just nodded and his body shifted and I saw outrage in his eyes. "After work, we talk, and I will drop you home so you can comfortably tell me now let's go" I don't want to chat here.

We both led our way he drop me to my floor give me flat smile and I nodded and went to my cabin. I saw austin standing at the window but I ignore him and started my work.

My phone rang and it was him I answer his call "Come to my office" and he cut the call. I get up from my seat and headed to his office I knocked and entered.

"Sir you call me" I give him a straight tone he turns his body and stands in front of me "Did you visit kai behind my back" he gives me a harsh tone and clears my throat "Yes he had to discuss something work-related."

His Veins are popping out why does he look pissed "Why did ander kiss you" my eyes widened "When" he confuses me. "Seb stop fooling me I saw you hugged your ex and he kissed your forehead" he spat bitterly.

"If you want to hang out with you're ex then why you using me" he yelled at me. I was so angry but I control I don't want to show him my weak side. "Mind you're business, sir, it's my personal life and my choice who I want to hang out with them" I give him a cold tone.

"So it's true you used me to get over your ex," he said bitterly.

"Like you don't use me to get over your ex" I give him the same answer.

"So whatever happens between us nothing mean to you" he questions me and I want to slap him and tell him the truth that he was everything to me but he doesn't deserve to know the truth.

I hold my tears and clear my throat "As you said, you used me and I used you so it's clear that we have nothing special" I spat harshly "You worse than Valeria at least she has some dignity to admit her sin" I can see anger in his eyes.

"Slept with someone and hugged are different and if you think it's sin so don't bother to talk" I left his office and bang the door loudly. I don't want to see his face how dare he compares me with Valeria he thinks I'm that low.

Again I realized that I'm better alone because he doesn't deserve my love. I give myself to him so easily and he just crushed my heart and I lost myself again but this time I won't let anyone see my weakness. If he doesn't care about my feelings I'm not going to give him any satisfaction and show him tears.

<3.