Chapter 2: Attack

You wake up. Voices are heard. Something's on top of you.
"Didn't know there was a new commander~" The voice said. It continued.
"Not like it will last long though." You feel something cold on your neck, and sharp. You came to your senses. You remembered your sword right next to you.
Without warning, you pushed the person on top of you so hard and quick that they flew across the room hitting your wall, as they bounced off, a crack was formed.
"How annoying." You say. The person had a cloak and a mask on. It looks like they fainted on impact. Great. One less thing to worry about. You shrug as you pull the curtains off the window to supply as a rope. Outside, some of the apples have fallen from the tree. They seemed to have turned black. You never seen them before, but you have now. You tie the assassin up in the f/c (favorite color) curtains. Just Incase they wake up.
Nightmare probably did this...
Your POV 1
I walked down the hall still in my pj's when I hear voices down the hall 'Dream!' I think.
I found the source. Some goopy octopus guy. Nightmare. Well $hit. They were just around the corner. Nightmare had Dream at one of the few dead ends in the castle. I've only ever seen Nightmare once in a picture Dream showed me.  I peaked around the corner. Nightmare had Dream held up against the wall with one of his tentacles, while another was about to hit him.
"You think you can kill me. Don't you?" Nightmare turned around holding the tentacle in place.
"No." I say bluntly. He looks confused. Nightmare then proceeded to continue on with the blow to Dream. Here goes nothing. In mid air, as the tentacle was about to hit Dream. I jumped and flipped cutting both tentacles. Nightmare jumped back and hissed while Dream fell. I flawlessly landed in front of Dream in a defensive stance. Nightmare teleported away.

"But I know I can hurt you." 
However, the relief was short lived and Nightmare teleported right in front of me, using one of his tentacles to push Dream back against the wall. I coldly stared at Nightmare. Hate in my eyes. He was at least a couple feet taller than me. Voices were heard up the hall. The other guards! Nightmare lifted up my chin.
"This one is..." Nightmare started but Dream cut him off.
"Nightmare! Get away from her!" Dream said. The guards down the hall were getting closer.
"Interesting..." Nightmare finished. He looked down and saw my locket.
"Ah. Should've known. L/N (last name) 's child. That hate. So familiar." Nightmare said with slight sarcasm in his voice.
"So. How the funk do you know my parents." I asked sneering.
"I would say that's none of your business" Nightmare said.
"Oh damn funking right it is." I say. The guards were almost here. They nearly slipped as they turned the corner. Next thing I knew, Nightmare was gone.
"Y/N! Are you ok?!" Dream asked as he looked at my face. He took out a white cloth and cleaned off my chin. Black stuff was on the handkerchief.
"Dream... How did he know my parents?" I asked.
"I have no idea." Dream replied. He wasn't good at lying much. I let it slide though, because people were crowding us and bombarding us with questions. Dream was holding my shoulders, protectively standing over me.

Your POV 2
After everyone left, you tried leaving to go back to your room. But Dream held you in place.

"What about I walk you back?" Dream said. Not like you had a choice. Couldn't really disagree with a prince. You begrudgingly let him. When you were finally let you go on bed he looked you up and down.

"Dream... I'm fine!" You said.

"A-are you sure?" Dream asked. You took a deep breath in.

"Dream. Go to sleep." You said sternly. Behind him there was muffled screams and profanities.

"Huh. Looks like she woke up." You said looking behind Dream. The assassin from previously was trying to yell curses at you but you gagged her with the curtains.

"Shame about the curtains." You shrugged. Dream finally looked behind him.

"Oh- Uh. I better take this." He said.

"Get some rest right after!" I told him unaware if he would actually pay attention. Dream nodded and smiled as he took the prisoner to their new home <3