Chapter 24: Plans

Still Y/N POV 1
My thoughts were interrupted by me, suddenly blacking out.  Looks like I've accidentally run out of oxygen. 
"Y/N!" A voice called through the darkness. 
"Who's there?" I ask fearing it's Nightmare messing with me. 
"It's Dream! Look we don't have much time." Dream explained as he helped me up. 
"I've been blocked out of your dreams, seemingly by Nightmare, but I've finally been able to generate enough positivity to get through..." Dream explained. 
"That's great!" I said.  I was about to ask how things are going when I was cut off by Dream. 
"As much as I'd like to stay and chat, we can't.  It's only a matter of time before Nightmare figures out I'm here."  Dream said. 
"So what's so important?" I asked. 
"Well, we believe that Nightmare's going to lay siege on us, 2 days from now.  Almost everyone is gonna be there, except a few shadow papyrus's patrolling the halls for people like you.  This means that you have the perfect time window to escape." Dream explained. 
"What about you guys? Won't it be difficult holding them all off?" I ask. 
"We've had worse..." Dream said with sad eyes. 
"But we have a plan, I can't tell you now for safety reasons, who knows who might be listening..." Dream continued. 
"Oh ya, and why'd you knock me out during breakfast?" I ask.  Dream was stunned. 
"Breakfast? Y/N... It's 10:00 at night..." Dream said. 
"I thought it was 10:00 in the morning..."  I said.  Dream looked thoughtful. 
"That explains a lot! They only ever attack at night, interesting."  Dream said. 
"I'm gonna kill that b@st@rd... my sleep schedule was already fu€ked up as it was.... Well at least it makes my escape easier." I said trying to look on the bright side. 
"Way to stay positive!  If you can manage getting into the woods behind Nightmare's castle, Blue will be there and teleport you out."  Dream said.  I nodded. 
"See you in 2 days bro." I said hugging him. 
"See you too." He replied as he teleported away.  Now I was stuck.  I'm a black blank space.  Space...
SPACE!  I snapped my fingers and I was suddenly floating cheerfully through the stars. 
"This is pretty." I giggled, looking at the stars and planets in zero gravity. 
"Oh Y/N~" Nightmare's voice echoed.  At least it wasn't when Dream was here. 
"P!ss off..." I groaned. 
"Why are you sleeping right now?" Nightmare asked with genuine curiosity. 
"I'm pretty sure I ran out of oxygen yelling at your nonexistent @ss."  I said bluntly. 
"Huh.  I see.  Well, better wake up soon.  Wouldn't wanna mess up your sleep schedule." Nightmare chuckled. Ugh.
"Hm, as much as I wish I could, I don't really choose when I wake up or not." I said. Still mad at him from earlier.
"I hope your still considering my offer." Nightmare said. I growled.
"Not in the slightest. I already told you my answer, so let me go." I said. Nightmare only smirked.
-
I awoke to Nightmare shaking me awake.
"Can't have ya sleeping now." Nightmare said. I sat up and Nightmare snorted.
I feel my face, realizing I face planted into the pancakes getting fudge all over my face. Before I could stand up, Nightmare grabbed me, and wiped my face with a napkin.
"Dude. Wtf." I said. I tried to swat at him and take the napkin so I could do it myself, cause I'm not a child, only for my efforts to be in vain.  Nightmare pinned my arms to my side, finishing cleaning off my face. 
"I hate your nonexistent @ss." I said with venom in my voice. 

N/M POV

I felt Y/N asleep, which was highly usual, so I traveled to her dreamscape. After messing with her for a bit, I woke her up.  I still have a hunch that my brother was there.  But then again, she didn't seem all that giddy, being effected by his positive aura and what not, so I guess she was telling the truth. 
Y/N woke up, only to find that she face planted into the pancakes. I teased her a little by grabbing her and wiped her face off. She was probably as red as a rose. And man did she hate it.
"I hate your nonexistent @ss." She said. I put her down on the floor.
"Sure." I responded. I have a lot of preparations to do before I seize on Dream in two days. They'll never see it coming. But first..
"C'mon I want to show you something." I said reaching my hand out gesturing for her to grab it.
"If that's just rephrasing that you have a 'surprise' for me that's gonna stick me in bed for another week, I'm not doing it." She said stepping back only to reach a wall. So with that, I grabbed her with my tentacles, or attempted to. She jumped over me and landed gracefully on the other side of the room.
"I'm not going through he|| again my dude." She said crossing her arms. I then teleported behind her and grabbed her wrist.
"Well $h!t-"
_______flash back___________
"H-hey! S-stop it!"
"Nuh uh! I think you'd look too cute!"
"No! I'm not taking off my crown!"
"C'mon please? Just for two seconds?"
"Fine."
The girl placed the flower crown atop her friend's head and smiled with a hint of blush.
"It's not half bad! Look!" She said pointing at a mirror.
"Woah! I g-guess it is kinda nice. Huh."
"Told you! Say! I have a surprise for you!"
"R-really!?"
"Mmhm!"
The girl pulled a book and a bag of dark chocolates out of her backpack.
"F-for m-me?!"
"Who else would it be for? You bone head!"
"Woah! I've been wanting to read this one!"
"I knew you'd like it!"
The girl and the skeleton found themselves holding hands.
"Oops... I-it's getting late! I-I better go!"
"Bye Y/N! See you tomorrow!"
"See ya Nightmare! Let me know how you're enjoying the book!"
______end of flash back________
I wiped the tears from the corners of my eyes and looked down at Y/N. She was holding her head.
"$h!t..." she said.
"What happened?" I ask in worry. It happened again. And I didn't even do anything.
"You don't know?" She asked finally looking at me, but maintaining her distance.
"No..." I replied.
"Odd." She said, wincing in pain every now and then. She probably got another headache again.
"Do you know who that skeleton was? And why was I in it?" She asked. I was shocked to hear that she remembered the flash back. Was she really, Y/N?
"No." I said sternly. I then teleported away to get the preparation ready. I didn't want her to know... not yet. Not until she agrees to join me. She is persistent. And so am I.