Chapter 17: Attempts and scars.

N/M POV
That was too close for comfort.  I need to put her under better watch.  Horror was down in the kitchen, again.  Talk about bad timing. 
I walk into Y/N's room and set the stubborn thing down.  She tries to land, falling with an oof.  Huh.  Looks like she's hurt.  I lock the door Incase she tries to run. 

"I'm sensing distress.  Were you hurt by any chance?" I ask. 

"No." She says backing herself into the corner of the room to get as far away from me as possible.  I sigh as I walk closer.  I can sense when people are lying. 

"Let me see it..." I said walking closer. 

"Nuh uh.  I don't want anything to do with you." She says slipping underneath me and going to the other side of the room.  She then proceeds to flip me off, while staying on her side of the room.  Ugh.  Looks like I have to use my magic, again.  She gives me a dirty look, struggling to stay awake.  I walk to her side of the room.  She knows she can't run now.  She attempted to dodge my tentacles, only to use her injured foot and fall on the ground, but before she could, I caught her with my tentacles. 

"You really need to be more careful ya know?" I said sarcastically, holding her up in the air.   She struggled, only for me to make her a ever so much drowsier.  Eventually she stopped struggling, and tried her best to stay awake, which surprisingly she succeeded at. 

"Hold still." I chuckled, turning her upside down to the injury.  I took the boot off and saw bandages wrapped around the injury.  Must've done it while breaking the chain.  I carefully took the bandages off and wrapped my tentacle around it, as a greenish glow spread through my tentacle. 
I could feel Y/N's irritation going through the roof right now.  She wanted so badly to struggle, to fight, but she couldn't do anything.  Only fight the urge to nod off.  Eventually, the injury was healed, and I turned Y/N back around.  She looked p!ssed and it was the funniest thing I've seen all day. 
"Sleep." I said.  I'm surprised she didn't fall asleep by now.  Now that I think about it, the effects of my magic are weakened with her.  Odd.  Something I need to look into.  I strengthened my magic, as I felt her consciousness slipping away from her.  As soon as I was sure she was totally asleep, I put her on the bed and walked out of the room, locking the door behind me.  I need to do something about her escaping. 
I teleported down stairs and got the girl's lunch and put it by the door.  I think I might deliver the news tomorrow.
Y/N POV 2
You open your eyes. You see a peaceful scenery. Just how you like your dreams. You walk around the (favorite nature place, or place or something.) you never seem to run out of energy! Best dream ever! Dream... right. You missed him. But you will get back! You just gotta find out how to get outta the he|| hole first. But for now, this dream was a nice stress reliever. It helped you think clearly, after everything that has happened. You found a small patch of grass and looked at clouds flying over head. The sky was a funny really bright night kinda thing. If only the world could always be like that.
"Y/N?" A voice called, you shot up from the grass to see Dream standing in the middle of a field you walked over to him.
"Dream?" You asked, afraid that he was a figment of your imagination, not the true Dream that could enter others minds.
"Y/N!" Dream exclaimed, capturing you into a bone crushing hug.
"Dream! I can barely breath!" You said with a smile. The skeleton loosened his grip, but didn't let go.
"Did he do anything to you?" Dream asked concerned, releasing you, but he still kept his hands on your shoulders, afraid to let go.
"No actually. The most he did was heal me after I injured my foot trying to get out of the chain on my foot." You said.
"So, tell me how it's going. I wanna know why he's been trying to capture you for so long." Dream said with venom in his voice.
"He won't tell me!" You exclaimed.
"And actually, hang on." You said. Since your lucid dreaming you can do whatever you want, so you made an exact copy of the room you're staying in to show Dream.
"Well. This is the cell, if you can even call it that. These are the clothes he stole from me a while back, that's the chain I broke while injuring my foot, and ya that's about it." You said.
"Why would Nightmare..." Dream trailed off.
"So, how'd your day go?" Dream asked curiously.
You then explained to Dream the entire story, from when you got there, to Nightmare knocking you out. Dream listened intently, confused, worried, and a whole jumbo of emotions.
"I'm just happy you're safe Y/N..." Dream said pulling you into a hug.
"Me too Dream. Me too..." You hugged back.
Everything was starting to turn to white.
"Looks like your waking up! Talk later k?" Dream said.
"See ya bro." You said.
"I promise you'll get out of there one way or another." Dream said. And with that you woke up to the he|| hole.
You stretched and got out of the super comfy bed, and looked around. You noticed a tray with (lunch food of choice) in front of the door.
"Ok then." You said as you walked to the door and grabbed the food.  After breakfast, you realized they had no intention in poison, sooooo, might as well. 
It was surprisingly pretty good.  Oh well, now you're bored again.  Ugh.  Guess you could sulk on the floor for another hour.  Ya, good idea, or you could punch something. 
Just then, voices were herd outside of the hall.  Mainly guards talking about posting positions.  There was a huge flaw over at the back of the castle.  Were they stupid or something? Probably.  Were you gonna tell them? Nope.  Oh well.  Don't care.  Maybe you could paint? But what would you paint with?  Toothpaste.  Your gonna paint with toothpaste.  Why?  To pi$$ off Nightmare of course!  Buuuttt, what if he thinks you're crazy?  Oh well, guess it's something to think about. 

"I'm back princess~" Nightmare said not bothering to use the door.  You're still lying on the floor not bothering to look at him. 

"So, what you've been up to?" Nightmare asked. 

"Having a mental debate with myself on wether or not I should attempt to paint with my toothpaste.  Hope you've had an awful day btw." You said bluntly, still lying on the floor. 

"Oh, thanks.  I mean, if you wanted something to do you could've just asked."  Nightmare said opening a portal and grabbing a bunch of random art supplies out of it and throwing it on the floor. 

"Why do you even bother again?"  You asked. 

"You'll see soon enough." Nightmare replied, still not giving you a straight answer. 

"Woah! Is that a violin?" You asked.  Nightmare nodded proudly. 

"Oh wow, you really are a stalker." You said.  However, you still searched for a bow within the mess of paints and other trinkets and eventually found one.  You played a few notes to get the gist of it and played 'One more light'.  (Song's by Lincoln park btw)