Chapter 23: Oooh $h!t...

The next few days go by in a blur. I wake up on the floor, Nightmare puts me back in the bed, and repeat. I'm not getting better or worse. Despite Nightmare's efforts to 'take care of me', I still hate him. He's the guy who got me sick in the first place.
Y/N POV 2
You open your eyes and look at the familiar ceiling. You sit up to find you can move again! Great. Your head is still pounding though.
"Ugh." You say. Standing up off the floor. You assume you've been in bed (and falling out) for about a week, but you don't know exactly. It all went by in a blur. You try to get back onto the bed, but fail when you miss calculated your arm's length and fall back on the floor.
"Why is my life $$$hhh!t ahahahhaaaa" You whined. Well. Guess your gonna stay here then. You figure it's night because of the castle's dim. You figured this out a few days after you got here. Towards when you get dinner, the lights start to dim. So it must be the middle of the night.
"You ok princess?" Nightmare asked. You just grumbled as he picked you up with his tentacles and placed you back on the bed.
You drifted back into a dreamless sleep.
-
You awoke to the undimmed blueish lights. On a soft comfy surface! You didn't fall off the bed tonight! Yay you! But then you figured out why. Nightmare's tentacles were wrapped around you, assuring that you wouldn't plummet to the floor. You carefully turned around to see Nightmare sleeping next to you. You got startled at this and slipped out of Nightmare's tentacles, to find yourself falling off the bed. Again. You lost count at this point. Right before you hit the ground, Nightmare's tentacles caught you and lifted you back into the bed.
"You gotta be more careful princess." Nightmare said smug.
"Let me go Nightmare!" You said.
"And get off the bed! It's weird!" You finished. Nightmare listened, shockingly.
"I see someone's feeling better." Nightmare said.
"Ya, from the sickness you gave me." You pouted.
"Btw I'm fu€king starving." You finished once again.
"Figured you would be from not eating anything for a week." Nightmare said. And like magic, a tray of (fave breakfast was there.)
"You know I still hate you. Right?" You confirmed.
"Ya, I know." Nightmare said.
N/M POV
The last week was he||. Not for me, but for Y/N. She kept waking up on the floor, and unable to move. She even refused to eat anything.
I gave Y/N (fave breakfast.) which she wolfed down.
"How graceful." I commented. She ignored it.
"Can I leave yet?" She asked. I simply chuckled.
"You really think I'm gonna let you waltz outta here?" I asked.
"Meh, it was worth a shot." She said.
"Don't you have work to do?" She asked obviously wanting me to leave.
"Nope." I said smug. She rolled her eyes and got up out of the bed. She almost fell on her face if I didn't catch her.
"Guess not walking for a week took its toll on you." I said.
She rolled her eyes as I set her back down on the bed. 
"Well imma leave you alone now. Talk later princess." And with that I left. I could feel the negativity coming from her room, cause of the nickname.

______________One day tem skep.  ________________

Y/N POV 1
I finally got the courage to step out of bed and onto the icy floor.  I decided I should try playing violin.  Maybe a Million Dreams again.   I was originally going to paint, but my hand was too shaky from the last week.  You know what? Screw it.  It looks bad, it looks bad. 

I was bored looking for things to draw, when I noticed the key hole.  Maybe I can draw a scenery through a key hole. 
*You're filled with INSPIRATION. 
I walked over to the door to get a closer angle at the key hole.  Out of curiosity, I jiggled the door handle to find it unlocked!  Hm.  I should look into that later, for now to avoid Nightmare of realizing his mistake and fixing it, I stuck a piece of cardboard on the locking part of the door.  Hope he won't notice. 
I began drawing, when my attention was averted by Nightmare teleporting in. 
"Heeeey @sshat" I said not bothering to look up.
"So you don't want this?" Nightmare asked.  I spun myself around to see a triple deck pancakes with fudge and (fave topping or anything) on top. 
"As long as it ain't poisoned." I responded.  Nightmare shrugged and cut a piece of pancake off and put it in his mouth.  He's eating my food!
"So that confirms tha-" I got cut off by a fork with pancake of in being shoved into my mouth.  I glared at Nightmare in annoyance.  He responds by chuckling and giving me the tray. 
"@sshole-" I said just barely got done swallowing the first bite, to get a second bite got shoved into my mouth.  I chew and swallow the 2nd bite. 
"Ok.  Can you stop-?!" I got cut off again by more pancake being shoved in my mouth.  Ok.  This is getting ridiculous.  It's time to stop.  (*Walks In with clock and throws at Nightmare.*)
I backflip out of my seat uppercutting Nightmare, taking him by surprise.  What was even more surprising is when I leapt over him, I grabbed the food, and flawlessly landing while not dropping a crumb in the ground.  I  then basically flew to the other side of the room. 
"No." I said while pointing the fork at Nightmare in the corner.  The cherry on top was flipping him off afterwards. 
Nightmare chuckled. 
"Let me eat in peace @sshole." I said still pointing the fork at him.  Maybe to anyone else this would be an empty threat.  But by giving me an eating utensil, Nightmare basically just gave one of his generals a nuke.  Wait... what's a nuke? Oh well. 
I sat down crissCROSS apple sauce, on the floor, and set the food down beside me without breaking eye contact with Nightmare. 
I got another bite of pancake onto the fork, but before putting in my mouth, I wanted to shoot Nightmare another super creative insult. 
"Fu€k you-" But then I got my super creative insult cut off by a tentacle wrapping around my wrist and shoving the pancake into my mouth.  Again.  He seemed to have teleported a few feet away from me.  Wtf.  Why tf.  Who tf.  Does this guy think he is! Oh wait, king of Nightmares.  Yaaaayy *jazz hands.* I glared at Nightmare.  My cheeks were burning.  This is what he wanted.  Dang.   A light blue dusted his cheek bones as well.  Right on top of his $h!t eating grin.  I set my breakfast down, and walked up to Nightmare. 

I upper cut him.  With the fork.  He absorbed the fork.  I look at him in disbelief.  His tentacle wrapped around me and lifted me off the ground so I was face to face with him.  I shoot him an 'I hate you, what are you doing?' look.  His smile was smug.   I look into his single cyan eye with hate, and he looks into my (e/c) eyes with amusement. 
Then out of the BLUE, (ahahahahahahahahahha-*internally cries*) Nightmare smashes his teeth against my lips.
...
My eyes widen as I tried to break free, but he held my head in place by my chin. No. Nuh Uh. I'm not dealing with this @sshole's fu€king $h!t. No. Just no.
Within my struggle, I kick him in the (no no.) making him drop me. He hisses in pain as I run to the other side of the room.
"*inhales* OK! THAT WAS COMPLETELY FU€KING RANDOM! FIRST YOU TRY AND KIDNAP ME, MULTIPLE FU€KING TIMES, THEN YOU TRASH MY ROOM, TAKE MY SWORD, CHOKE OUT MY FRIEND, MIGHT I ADD, WHILE TRYING TO GET A NEW SWORD! THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY MANAGE TO KIDNAP ME, YOU TRY AND MESS WITH MY FU€KING HEAD, WHICH BACKFIRES ON YOUR NONEXISTENT @SS, MAKING ME FU€KING SICK AS HE||, AND NOT THINK STRAIGHT! NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU PROBABLY KILLED MY PARENTS! THEN YOU HAVE THE FU€KING NONEXISTENT GUTS TO KISS ME! WHAT THE FIDDLEY FRICKITY, MUFFET'S CHEESE BURGER ON A STICK, FU€K IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yell catching my breath. 
"Looks like she didn't like that." Nightmare says calmly.  I back myself into a corner, trying to be as far as possible away from Nightmare. 
"IF YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BEAT YOUR. NONEXISTENT FU€KING @SS!" I say, pointing a fork at him.  Wait, how'd I get that?
(Plot.)
oh ok. 
(Can someone get some duck tape? I need 4th wall reabuiltitaions. And yes.  I did make that word up.)
"Ok, she REALLY didn't like that." Nightmare says. 
"WELL YA! NO FU€KING $H!T SHERLOCK!" I yell, still not letting my guard down. 
And with that, Nightmare just teleported out of the room.  Is he TRYING to p!ss me off? Probably.  Didn't think he'd go this far though.  I walk to the other side of the room and grab my pancakes and eat in an awkward silence with myself. 

Was that really necessary?  Why the tf did he-