Chapter 46: The White Hole

Y/N...

Y/n...

Come back

Here.

You know where.

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and stepped out of the tent.
"What a weird dream." I said. Wait. Was it a dream?
"Hiya Y/n! You called?" Dream said.
"Where'd you come from?" I asked.
"From the castle?" Dream asked.

Nightmare POV

I woke up and went to Y/N's room to give her breakfast. I creaked open the door to find a clump of blankets on the bed. As I walked closer, the blankets started to glitch.
"The funk?" I said to myself. I slowly crept toward the blankets tearing them off, to find.

Annoying dog?! The god-like creature jumped off the bed and ran out the room, glitching into different people on the way out such as Raspberry and Cross.
My face was in utter confusion. I still need to find Y/n. She couldn't have gone far... right?"

Y/n POV

"So, how'd you find me back here?" I asked.
"W5ll, I 3-3walked t1ue t-7-7thr0o/th-3 w00d$$$$-". Ya. Something isn't right.
"Well, where are we going?" I asked.
"H0–0/\/\#". The glitched imitation of Dream said. Dream never considered his castle 'home' not after the apple incident. Home was with his brother.

I dropped kicked 'Dream.'

"Who the Fu€k are you and what did you do to Dream?!" I interrogated. My guy, my guy, just started laughing maniacally.
"Y/N!" I heard Nightmare yell throughout the forest.  This is not good, oh f-

I found myself in front of the castle. 
"What's up my rad brosikle dude? I think that unrad octo guy's lookin for ya-" Fresh glitched out of existence.  What is happening?!
My eyes scanned the kingdom for anything useful.  The white orb thing! It seems to have enlarged over night, absorbing all the lab equipment and revealing itself to the public.  People were having a full on meltdown and then glitching out of existence. 
"FU€KING COME ON!" I yelled.  This was getting annoying. 
I swiftly jumped out of the way of a tentacle aiming to snatch me. 
"Y/n.  You have to come here, right now.  Our world is slowly collapsing on itself.  The mass of the weird white-hole is too much for our universe.  We have to leave."  Nightmare said seriously. 
"I'm sorry.  I need to save my home."  I said.  I started to run toward the white hole. 
"Y/n! wait...please...please don't leave like last time." Nightmare started to sink toward the ground turning back into his passive form.
"I'm sorry Nightmare.  I have to do this." I only paused to say my silent goodbyes.  Now I'm off to save my home. 
I look up at the intimidating white hole.  I'm a few feet away from it.  It's constant absorbing seems to momentarily stop when I'm near it. 
"What do you want? Why are you hurting my world?" I asked.  It sounded more like a demand. 
"It's lovely that you decided to join me Y/n." It said.  White strings came from the giant white orb tying around my limbs, slowly pulling me toward the white hole. 
"NIGHTMARE HELP!" I shouted involuntarily. 

Noot noot POV

My head jolted up hearing Y/n call for help.  I see her being pulled in by strange white strings.
I don't want to lose her again.  I can't lose her again.  Please don't make me lose her again.  I can't.
"And I won't."  My corruption returns to my body as I run toward Y/n.  The white strings tie around me as well pulling me in. 
"How entertaining.  Another toy to play with..." an unknown voice says. I look toward Y/n, my corruption falling off. 
I reach out.  Her hand grabs mine. 
"No matter what."
"We'll stay together."