Part 31: Again...

I woke up in my dream scape.  It was a nice dream, in a field.  I began walking around.  Enjoying the scenery and picking flowers
But then it hit me like a brick.  Nightmare made me pass out!  I'm so gonna kick his @ss. 
"NIGHTMARE!  COME OUT SO I CAN KICK YOUR 4SS!"  I yell.
Nothing.  Oh well.  Looks like I can wake myself up. 
I hit myself in the arm and jolt awake. 
I immediately take a sip of coffee remembering my mistake last time. 
"Why the fu€k did you do that?" I ask. 
"You're clearly sleep deprived and I had to do something!" Nightmare said sympathetically. 
"Pff like you care." I said sarcastically. 
"I do.  Much more than my brother anyway.  That's why I'm taking you back."  Nightmare says.  My eyes shoot open at his words, scanning the room for the shadow.  There.  I take my daggers out aiming for my sword next to the door. 
I think about the happy times I've had with my friends.  Earlier today, what we'll do at the sleepover tomorrow.  The daggers glow blue with positivity.  My daggers fly through the air so fast that not even the best trained eye can see them.  One of the daggers hits the swords bottom, making the sword fly in the air and right into my hand, while the other bounces off and hits the shadow underneath Dream's chair.  A hiss of pain tells me I've hit my target. 
"You're getting good with those things, aren't you?" Nightmare asks. 
"What can I say?  I've been practicing." I said with venom in my voice. 
"You can either go the easy way, or the hard way.  It's your choice."  Nightmare said. 
"Then you already know what my answer is."  I replied.  Nightmare smirked.  He was in between me and the door.  This ain't looking too good.  I have to lead him away from the empire.  If I can just get past Nightmare...
Tem skep. 
Me and Nightmare have been fighting for at least 10 minutes.  I'm starting to get drowsy damnit. 
I grab my coffee off the table, just in time too, cause it looked like Nightmare was eyeing it and had the same idea. 
I sipped it before Nightmare whacked it out of my hand. 
"Dude! I was drinking that!" I said.  The coffee was on the floor. 

(F in the chat for da coffee)

I continued to dodge his tentacles and I got to the other side of the room.  I distracted Nightmare by throwing daggers at his face, him narrowly dodging.  This gave me the chance to sprint out of the room and down the dark hallway.  The dark hallway.  Damnit.  Nightmare can travel through shadows.  I sprinted to the end of the hall and down the stairs.  Now I just need to get out while breaking a window.  Why? Because it would alert the entire castle that there's an intruder! I run down the hall and to the nearest window out the back.  I cross my arms in a defensive stance and break the glass.  Jumping out into the back of the castle.  Lights begin to turn on inside the castle.  Good.  Now I just need to get away from this guy.  I don't bother to look back when I run into the woods. 
It's too ducking dark.  I can't see anything.  Just then I crash into something, and fall with an 'oof.'  Before I can hit the ground, something catches me. 
"Found you~" Nightmare's voice says. I can make out his glowing one eye in the darkness.  I try to struggle out of Nightmare's grip, but it only makes it harder to get out of. 
"You should get some rest now.  I believe your sleep schedule hasn't been to your benefit."  Nightmare said, holding me to his face.  I glared at him as I slowly fell into a deep sleep. 
N/M POV
I teleported back to my castle.  I didn't wanna bother with all of the formalities, so I just teleported up to Y/N's room.  Its the same as she left it.  Except for the restraints of course.  I've realized that Y/N has the tiniest bit of monster magic coursing through her, and this makes her able to do all of the extraordinary things she can do. 
It's just like the Y/N I knew.  Now I know this is her.  She just doesn't remember. 
I put the magic restraints on Y/N.  A while back, one of our higher-ups escaped Dream's prison, but they couldn't use their magic because of these things. Eventually we broke the restraints and got them off. We decided to use this to our advantage and our royal scientists got them working again. I've been saving them for a special occasion like this.
She really can't escape now... can she? Hm. 
I plant a kiss on Y/N's cheek.  I then leave the room and wait for her to wake up.