Chapter 19: ✨the bois✨

Nightmare just caused as much mental damage, as I caused him physically. I attempted painting to get my mind off of the event but it wasn't enough. Like bro wtf. You more than likely killed my parents, then you kidnap me, then you try to kill my friend, then you flirt with me?! WTH man! MY STARS! No respect!
Or maybe this is what Nightmare wants. Maybe this is his way of torture. Mental torture. I obviously can't be tortured physically, ya know, cause I'd probably end up being on the other end of the cage. Welp. Can't let Nightmare get what he wants! Guess I'll play a song on the violin. Not that there's anything else to do. Million dreams should do the trick. Kinda ironic really. It's one of my favorites.
N/M POV
I felt my soul tug. She's at it again. That spiral of emotion leads me up stairs and into her room. I stood in shock realizing what she was playing.

_______le flash back brought to you by Y/N's confusion on the situation she's in_____________________

"Hey Nightmare!"
"Ya Y/N?"
"I've been working on the song! You wanna hear it?"
"Ya!"

"That sounded amazing!"
"You really think so?"
"Did you make that?"
"Mmmhm..."
"That was awesome! You should try and publish it!"
"You really think people would listen too it?"
"Of course!"
"Ok. I'll see if I can get an appointment tomorrow."
-
"I did it!"
"Really?!"
"Ya! They said I could play at (location)!"
"That's amazing!"
"You wanna come and watch?"
"No, sorry... I kinda have to protect the tree."
"That's fine! I'll give you your own little private performance! Right here!"
"R-really?"
"Yep!"
________que end of flashback____
The sound of nothing brought me back to my senses. I realized I left the door open while I spaced out. I run out of the room and see Y/N running down the hallway.
I reach down the hallway with my tentacles and yank her back into her room and shut the door.
"I didn't know you were capable of tears." Y/N pointed out. I wipe my face on my cape and sure enough, stains of blue were wiped onto the cape.
"Huh. Wonder if they're made of acid." I said.
"Probably." Y/N said.
"Btw wtf happened? You kinda spaced out there for a second." Y/N asked.
"Oh~ is someone concerned about me?" I teased. She just gave me a wtf face and backed away. I didn't realize it before, but pink dusted her face.
"You're cute when you blush ya know?" I said. Why the he|| did I say that? Meh. Already said it. What was done is done I guess.
Hm. I can sense someone internally screaming.
"Don't act so high, it can be the key to your downfall you damn stalker." She said. I merely chuckled at the comment.
"You're blushing too ya know?" She pointed out. I stopped in my tracks... I was... blushing? I was blushing. Wtf.

Y/N POV 1
I was blushing? Wtf. We both gave each other the same look. Oh the irony. I couldn't help it. I started laughing so hard I almost started crying. I didn't even realize Nightmare was doing the same until I spat up:
"This is too fu€king ironic for my sanity man. Maybe I'll die from fu€king laughter."
I laughed for a solid minute or so, until I tired myself out.
"Oh my stars... wtf just happened." I found myself lying on the floor next to Nightmare. The guy that most likely killed my parents. Damn this is something.

N/M POV
Her laughter filled the air around us, and soon I found myself laughing too. I haven't felt this way in such a long time. What changed? The positivity didn't even effect me.
I found myself lying on the floor next to Y/N, as the laughter died down.
"Oh my stars... wtf just happened?" Y/N asked.
She looks like her. She sounds like her. She feels like her, heck, she even had the same name as her! This was Y/N. No doubt about it. She just didn't remember me.
I'm gonna make her remember. And I'm gonna protect her with my life. Who am I kidding? She doesn't need it. But before I try and experiment, I have some business to attend to.
"So why'd you come in here?" Y/N asked.
"I want you to meet some friends." Nightmare said.
"Huh. So the great clan of wanna be emos." Y/N summarized. I believe that summarizes the idiots enough.
"Well said. Now let's go." I said as I teleported us to the thrown room. I already gathered the idiots in there. Me and Y/N were atop of the stairs, I sat on my thrown while Y/N awkwardly stood to the side.
"Ok. This is Y/N." I said bluntly. The guys just stared.
"So you're the boss's chick?" Horror asked smug. Well someone's gonna get dusted later. Y/N's face turned a dusty pink. I've stopped paying attention at this point on wether it's from anger or blush.
Y/N breaths in deeply and breaths out, clasping her hands together.
"The guy kidnapped me, more than likely killed my very kind parents, tried killing my best friend multiple times, trashed my bed room, and tried to give me nightmares. Who the fiddley fu€k told you that?" Y/N said threateningly. Horror pointed to Dust who waved proudly. I'm so gonna kill him later. But then Y/N got to him first. No one even saw her scurry down the stairs. And where tf did she get a knife? Looks like Dust brought it, but inevitably got it stolen. He was being held by the neck with the knife.
"You really think you can kill me doll?" Dust asked with an annoying smirk. The nickname p!$$ed me off. And with that, Y/N took the back of the knife and swiftly knocked him out.
"No. It goes against my protocol." She said tossing the knife in the air only to catch it again. Dust was on the floor unconscious.
"Don't fu€k with me." She said while walking away from the room.
"Don't think you're getting away that easy." I said grabbing her with a tentacle and pulling her back to my side. It felt nice, her presence. I like to keep it close as much as possible.
"Introduce yourselves." I ordered.
"I'm Horror sans, call me Horror, and the guy you just knocked out is also sans but you can call him Dust." Horror said.
"I'm Sans, call me Cross." Cross said.
"Hi. Killer."
"Error."
"Huh. Cool. I'm Y/N. I'm just gonna call you all sans because one. I don't give a $h!t, two. To p!$$ you guys off, three. I can't remember names cause my memory is $h!t.
So ya, I don't wanna be here, your @sshole creepy stalker of a 'boss' kidnapped me for no fu€king reason. Hi, nice to meet you." Y/N said bluntly.
"K I'm bored I'm leaving." Horror said leaving. Error just left, Cross was dragging Dust's body, and Killer watched him in amusement.
"You can help you know!" Cross said to Killer. Killer just shrugged and continued watching. He opened a portal somewhere and walked through it, immediately walking back with popcorn and shutting the portal. I could sense amusement on Y/N.
"See what I have to deal with?" I said breaking the awkward silence between us.
"Huh. Wonder where they get it from?" Y/N asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and teleported us back to the room.