Chapter 3: Nightmares Be Gone!

You woke up.  It was pitch black.  You could barely move.  Laughter filled your ears as you saw the goopy octopus @ss turned away from you.

"Well, well, well.  What do we have here?" Nightmare asked. 

"A human." You said knowing Nightmare wasn't expecting an answer.  You realized you couldn't move.  His tentacles were wrapped around your legs.  Nightmare turned around and you saw a glowing blue eye. 

"Are you scared?" Nightmare asked. 

"No." You said with a cold, emotionless expression on your face, almost bored actually. Nightmare looked disappointed. 

"Well you should be." He said.  Next thing you know, you have a tentacle through your stomach.  You coughed up blood, and sent a hatful look toward nightmare. 
Think... Think... Got it! You're Dreaming- well no you're having a nightmare, but same concept.  You can do whatever you want in the scape of the mind.  You looked down at the tentacle.  It got pulled out as you coughed up more blood.  You fell to You're knees. 

"*coughs* Your an @sshole" you told him.  He merely smiled an evil psychotic grin.  You smiled too.  You wiped the blood from your face and stood up. 

"Getting brave are we?" Nightmare laughed.  But you knew better.  In a blink you were almost floating in front of Nightmare.  Similarly what he did to you. 

"Get out of my 4ucking head! @sshole!" You said as you punched him in the face.  Get knuckled sandwiched. Nightmare flew back, if there was a wall, he would've cracked it.  Before he had time to say anything, you gave him a cold stare, then a smile as you snapped your fingers.  You found yourself exactly where you wanted to be.  Exactly where you needed to be.  A field of buttercups, and in the center was a golden apple tree, and within the branches was a hammock begging you towards it.  You're wound has healed completely.  It was like magic as a latter appeared and you climbed up.  You laid in the hammock.  You laughed to yourself. 

"I just punched the 4ucking king of Nightmares in the 4ucking face." You said aloud knowing that no one would here you.  A bird chirped and landed on your finger. 
"Nightmares am I right?" You asked the bird, who just chirped.

"Exactly."  You replied. 

"Y/N!" Dream said from below the tree. 

"Oh hey Dream!" You said happily.  He waved back.

"For a second I thought he would be here... thankfully not." Dream accidentally said aloud. 

"Oh ya! He was here!" You say innocently knowing exactly who Dream was talking about.

"Y/N please tell me your joking..." Dream said.

"I wish I was..." You say Seriously. 

"First thing you do when you wake up is come to my office." Dream said. 
Everything started to get super bright, as you woke up. 

Your POV 1

"What a night..." I said stretching.  Just then, Dream bursts open the door, nearly knocking it off it's hinges.

"I thought you said I come to you." I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Plans change."  Dream said as he sat on the edge of my bed. 

"What'd you wanna talk about?" You asked. 

"Tell me everything.  Start to finish." Dream said. 

"About the nightmare?" I asked.
Dream nodded.

"Well. I woke up, in some super dark place.  Nightmare asked me if I was scared, I said no, he said I should be, I got stabbed in the back, literally, it went all the way through.  I then realized I was dreaming and that I could do whatever I wanted in a dream, so I somehow teleported and kicked his @ss all the way into next millennia, then I simply snapped my fingers and there I was in a totally different scenario."  I said catching my breath. Dream's face turned a lot of different emotions,  depending on the part of the story. 

"Actually all I did was punch him." I added.  Dream looked like he didn't know what to think. 

"Breakfast?" I ask trying to get his mind off of things.  Dream looked in a trance.

"Hello? You hungry?" I asked waving a hand in front of his face. 

"Huh? Oh, ya, definitely."  He said.
_________________________________________________

A/N
So let me know which POV you prefer POV 1 or 2 so just let me know thx for reading!