Chapter 11: Octo-bish

You bolt awake in your bed.  Instinctively grabbing your sword case.  But when you tried to grab your sword, nothing was there.  It was night time.  The only light being the calm moon and stars, peaking through your window.  A shadow covers some of the light from the window, you would have mistaken it for a curtain if you didn't know that you didn't have curtains anymore. 

Y/N POV 1

"Looking for something?" It asks.  A goopy tentacle holds my sword in the light of the window. 

Oh that son of a b!+ch. 

"Nightmare...

why tf are you in my bedroom.  It's called breaking and entering man, like wtf." I confronted Nightmare.  He looked stunned.  It was kinda funny really.  He then laughed a quiet chuckle, but still made my ears bleed. 

"You're one to talk, considering I have your only weapon." Nightmare said waving the sword in front of my face. 

"Who ever said that?" I reached under
my pillow to grab my dagger belt.  Every pocket had at least 20 daggers in it, and I had about 4 pockets on each side. 
I also grab Blue's scarf.  Why? It brings about positivity. 
I grab three daggers in one hand and get into a fighting stance.  I smile at the memories the scarf brung about, even if it was just earlier. 

"Ok.  No one tries to fu€k!ng kidnap me on my birthday.  Why are you even trying to kidnap me again?" I ask.  Kinda p!$sed really. 

"That, is none of your concern." Nightmare said. 

"Hmm, I think it kinda is, considering I'm the one your trying to kidnap." I said sarcastically. 

*Your filled with POSITIVITY, DETERMINATION, BRAVERY, and SARCASM. 

Nightmare flung a tentacle at you.  You dodged by jumping off your bed. 

Tem skep by Nightmare breaking and entering. 

"Ok dude, this is starting to get a little outrageous, first you break and enter, now you're threatening to kidnap me, and now my entire room is trashed." I said.  Nightmare rolled his eyes and continued to send attacks my way.  After a about 5 minutes, I started to get really tired.  No, like, REALLY tired.  I don't get tired this easy.  He's doing something. 

"Getting tired already?" Nightmare asked smug.  An idea occurred to me.  I'm gonna regret it later, but, oh well.  I raised the dagger pretending I was gonna throw it.  I got quite a few hits in this way.  But instead I stabbed my arm. 

"$H!T!" I said hugging my arm. 
Nightmare looked amused.  I sucked it up and continued to fight.  The cut on my arm helped me to stay awake.  Until it started... healing?! I glared at Nightmare and he just looked smug. 
Octo-b!+ch...
My entire body felt heavy.  I was about to give my arm another slash until a tentacle grabbed my other hand, preventing me to do so. 
I think now I need to call back up. 

"DREAM!-" I got cut off by a tentacle covering my mouth. 

"Sh, shh shh.  We wouldn't want to wake your 'bro?' Would we?" Nightmare said.  I wasn't gonna give him the fear he wants. 
I refuse to give up hope. 

I'm filled with HOPE. 

Dream POV (oOoooOooO)

I wake up to the sound of fighting.  Crashes and bangs were heard throughout the castle. 

"DREAM!"

It was faint, but I heard it. 
Y/N!
She's in trouble.  I need to go and help her.  I grabbed my staff.  I felt a strong sense of hope. 

"I'm coming Y/N." I said quietly. 
I teleported into Y/N's room, to see that it was a total mess.  Things were thrown around and smashed.  I was horrified to see Y/N in Nightmare's grasp.  His tentacles were wrapped around Y/N ensuring no chance of escape.  She was glaring at Nightmare yet she was still filled with hope.  One of his tentacles were wrapped around her mouth. 
I brung my bow up and used Y/N's positivity to shoot at Nightmare, hitting him in the shoulder.  Bullseye. 
Nightmare hissed in pain and dropped Y/N. 

Y/N POV 1

I was dropped from Nightmare.  And looked to see one of Dream's arrows in his shoulder. 

"Dream!" I said in joy.  I ran over to him, but was tripped by Nightmare.  I smoothed it out by rolling and flawlessly got up next to Dream. 

"Happy you're ok." Dream said.  Dream stood in front of me protectively. 

*YOU'RE FILLED WITH HOPES AND DREAMS. 

*hopes and dreams intensifies*

My daggers turned blue, the same color as Dream's arrows, I got into a fighting stance with my daggers in hand. 
Nightmare seemed to notice the daggers color change and teleported in front of me.  Grabbing my chin with a tentacle. 

"See you next time~ Princess." I slashed in front of me, and Nightmare hissed in pain before he teleported, assumingely back to his castle. 

"What's that guy's deal?" I ask Dream.  He simply hugs me in a death threatening hug, tears in the corner of his eyes. 

"Never.  Do. That. Again." He said. I hugged back tears forming in the corner of my eyes as well. 

"H-hey Dream?" I ask. 

"Yes Y/N?" He asks. 

"Can I sleep in your spare bed tonight?" I asked still not daring to let go. 

"Sure Y/N" Dream said, not letting go either. 
The rest of the night followed similar to the one where I lost my first curtain.  From that point on, me and Dream never left each other's side. 

Y/N POV 2

You and Dream teleported into his bedroom. 

"Thank you Dream."  You pulled Dream into a deathly hug. 

"I'm just glad you're safe." He said hugging back. 

"Well, lets at least try and get some sleep after that... experience." You said. 

"Agreed." Dream replied. 
You fell into an uneasy sleep. 

You awoke in the blank space, similar to the first night Nightmare encountered. 

"FU€K OFF NIGHTMARE!" You yelled, still kinda mad that he trashed your room.  Now you have to salvage what's left tomorrow and move to a different one.  Dream appeared next to you. 

"Where's he?" Dream asked. 

"Oh hello you tw-" you cut Nightmare off by reaching behind you and slamming him on the floor. 

"You deaf or something?" You ask, then you change the black blank space into a beautiful scenery. 

"Enough! You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a god you dull creature.  And I shall not be bullied by-" You cut Lok- I mean Nightmare off by grabbing him and slamming him to the ground repeatedly. 

"Puny god." You say.  Going back to side with Dream.