Rewrite of an old book.

Should I rewrite an old book? It was just a story about an original AU of a Chara, and it's bad. Like horrible.

So, should I rewrite it? If I should, then should I do it with the OC (original Chara) or with a self insert? It won't be x reader or anything. Just a fun little adventure for y/n where they overcome their past bad parenting and debt from going to collage for art by escaping to Undertale. Should it be crack as well? The only reason why I might not do it is because half my books have the same concept of: character hates nightmare but nightmare just want to help in weird sadistic way because he negativity. 

Quick little summary because u should not read the book:

Main Character (originally called Kat) was a starving artist in college, not making enough to pay off their debt, got bad dad (or no dad. He went to get milk.) because he was a bitch, Etc, etc. So they wanna play Undertale, then conveniently get teleported into the game. They do true pacifist over and over until their world breaks. They sad. Nightmare comes along and recognizes them as a creator. He takes them under his wing for his own personal benefits, but then kind of growing an attachment for them and unintentionally fixes their wounds from traumatic bad dad incidents. They slowly get accepted by the bad guy squad. Nightmare calls Ink a bitch. Because in this fanfic he is. And I don't wanna spoil anything more.

Well, thanks for reading and thanks for the support! You guys are awesome!

And, take care of yourself kid, cause someone really cares about ya.