Chapter 32: A New Day in He||

Y/N POV
I woke up with a jolt I had a horrible drea-
"OH FIDDLEY FU€KING CHEESE CRACKERS, I NEED COFFEE IT WASNT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE-" I yelled realizing I wasn't in my room. 
"Good morning princess~" Nightmare said, magically appearing.  Oh.  My.  Stars.  No. 
"No.  Get the fu€k away from me.  I already told you I'm not joining your depressed cult gang of emo look-a-likes."  I said backing my self into the familiar corner. 
"I've changed my mind, Unless you want to~ Now.  Eat." Nightmare said, passing me f/b. 
"You fu€king stalker.  And, what do you mean you've, 'changed your mind?' If that's the case, why am I still here? Shouldn't I be, Idk, dead, or in a crappy cellar?" I asked. 
"I want you to be one of our highest in command. Same position as your old job."  Nightmare said.
"What...?" I said confused. But before I could get anymore words out of my mouth, I got a piece of f/b being shoved into my mouth. I was livid.
"Oh how I missed doing that with you~" Nightmare said. I reluctantly ate. But I noticed these weird things on my wrist.
Magic restraints.
OUR magic restraints.
Why?
I don't use magic. I can't use magic. Sure, theoretically, the fact that I'm a quarter monster could make me a little stronger than the average human... ok, ya that's an understatement. But I don't use magic. It's more so DNA. Trust me. You don't just learn how to fight in the guard camp. You need to know what your enemies are made of.
Anyway.
I know how to break these off. That's something Ink taught me. This knowledge is reserved for upper class guards and above. So I have to be careful when I do this. Best that I don't do it now.
I got finished with my breakfast.
"You done?" Nightmare asked. Looks like I got used to his presence. And was he watching me eat?! What a creep.
I hesitantly nod.
"Good. Can I see your soul?" Nightmare asked. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.
"Do you honestly think I'm just gonna give you my soul?!" I ask.
"Thought so. Error! You can come in now!" Nightmare called. The the string guy, which I can assume is named 'Error' teleported in. Imma call him: windows vista. I don't know what it is, but I guess it just fits. (Y/N doesn't have electronics. They living in a renaissance kinda thing. In this verse the Sun kingdom is less advanced than the Moon.)
"You know what to do." Nightmare said. The windows vista pulls strings from his eyes and tries attacking me. I dodge by rolling off the bed. It feels like the magic restraints have made me a little weaker. A LITTLE. Maybe it's because my body just adapted to my inhuman strength. Ya. Let's just say that.
Actually, it's barely noticeable.
"Don't think you can get away from me!" Walking windows vista said.
"Chill." I responded.
Looks like I made him mad because strings went all over the place. They probably hit every square inch of the room.

But me.
"You good bro?" I asked. It looks like he was getting glitchier by the second. Until he just stopped.
"Uhhh..." I said. This guy just froze.
"Reboot." Nightmare said rolling his eyes.
"Oh ok." I said. It was about 5 minutes until windows vista started going berserk. He continued to hit every square inch of the room. But me. I wasn't even moving. This guy was just blinded by anger.
"This is taking too long." Nightmare said rolling his eyes. I narrowly dodged when a tentacle tried grabbing me. Only for another one to grab me in mid air.
"K Error they're standing still." Nightmare said as though he had a headache.
"I was standing still!" I exclaimed. Nightmare just rolled his eyes as Error went for my soul. I gasped as it got taken out of my body and was being held up by strings.
"There we are. Not so hard now? Was it?" Nightmare asked. His face shown a triumph smirk. I looked the other way in annoyance.
"Are we done here?" Error asked with the voice that made me cringe. Nightmare gently grabbed my soul with a tentacle as Error left. The strings around my soul seemingly disappeared.
"Why do you still need that thing? We aren't in the dreamscape anymore." I said.
"Your soul is marked by my magic of course." Nightmare replied.
"Ya, but that still doesn't explain why." I rolled my eyes.
I tried squirming out of Nightmare's grip, only for it to tighten. Nightmare let the soul float down into his hands. The soul is constantly changing traits, and it's lightly tinted teal. I can assume that's Nightmare's magic.
Nightmare's hands glow teal, then the magic covers the soul completely, similar to what happened in my dreams... or, well nightmares.
I felt a warm tingly sensation. It was almost comforting. It was warm. And nice.
"Like that?" Nightmare asked.
"No!" I protested. Nightmare saw right through me however, and continued, whatever fReAkY magic he was doing with my soul. My soul glowed with the teal magic. The colors still continued changing every few minutes, but there was a teal tint on my soul, getting more evident by the second. It felt warm and comforting. And tingly.
Nightmare walked over to the bed with me and sat me down on his lap. I started to feel drowsy. Just like the dream 2 weeks ago. The magic still covered my soul, and was glowing even more. You would think I had the soul of patience if you judged on first glance. 
I tried to get away, but Nightmare held me close. I started to feel even more drowsy.
"Just give in. I'm gonna force you anyway. So what's the point?" Nightmare said. My soul floated back into my body, but I still felt the warm and tingly sensation. I started to feel even more drowsy by the second. I still kept my struggle until my body went numb and I couldn't move anymore.
"There we are~ comfy princess?" Nightmare asked as I unwillingly sink into him.
"not when I'm close to you..." I mumbled. Nightmare responded by pushing me farther into his embrace. His cape was not only cloaking him, but me as well. I slowly closed my eyes, still struggling to stay conscious.
"I'm glad that we're no longer in a dream." Nightmare says not daring to let go of my half conscious self.
"If only..." I barely managed to say because of the tiredness.
To avoid me from saying anything else, Nightmare once again uses one of his tentacles to cover my mouth, while the rest wrap around me. I hate him...
I doze in and out of consciousness, until sleep takes control. I fall into a deep slumber once again.