Pack Jackets

"Not bad," Derek praised the pack as he admired his boyfriend and himself in the mirror. 

"Not bad?" Stiles huffed. "Pft, I look like a bad ass!" Stiles smiled. 

Derek turned around to notice the few pack members giggling. He was confused until he saw, in big pink bold letters, "Pack Mama"  written out on the back of Stiles's jacket. 

Derek flashed his red eyes and claws, annoyed, sending the pack walking away laughing. 

Derek had envisioned his own wording for the jacket's, especially Stiles's jacket. He had hoped, in his head, that they would have put "Property of Derek Hale" on his instead. 

The thought had only crossed his mind when Stiles had called Derek into his room for help. Stiles had on 1 of many jackets the pack wanted him to try on. Everyone knows, Stiles is picky. 

Stiles had trouble deciding between two so he called Derek in for his opinion. Long story short, after a lot of praising and teasing, a jacket was chosen after a long make out session. Derek had ended up saying, "You're mine and only mine," or something along the lines of it to Stiles. 

Stiles ended up seeing the wording on his jacket and busted out laughing. He didn't hate it but he didn't absolutely love it either. It was livable.