Your Pain Is My Pain (Requested)

[Art is not mine. (Signature in bottom left) and also credit to Mystic_Vanessa for sending me requests and helping with the making of these one-shots!]

[I also want to say, keep in mind: I pull these out of my ass. By ass I mean memory. So please, if you're still reading, bear with me!]

---

"Fuck!" Stiles cried.

Derek held his side, covering the wound.

"Derek it hurts! Make it stop!"

"I know, I know baby, just hold on a bit longer," Derek told him gently.

Derek closed his eyes and gripped his side more stronger. Stiles yelled out in pain and Derek mumbled something incoherent.

"Are you doing fucking voodoo!" Stiles groaned.

"No, I'm not doing voodoo."

Suddenly, Derek's arm began to fill with black. As if a body of lighting shot through his fingertips and ran through his arm. The pain became more and more bearable by the second as Stiles began to lose the black that infected his wound. Derek groaned as it came into his system but left after a few minutes.

"Are you okay?" He asked Stiles.

Stiles held the back of Derek's neck and kissed his forehead. "Better. Thank you."

"Your pain in my pain, Stiles. There isn't any time that I wouldn't die for you if it meant you get to live," Derek explained.

"And I get called the cheesy one," Stiles laughs weakly.

Derek kisses Stiles gently and wipes the sweat off of his forehead.

"What did you whisper anyways?"

"Dear God please don't kill this man before I get to marry him," Derek admitted.

"You're too cute," Stiles smiled.

"Only for you."