He's A Werewolf!? (5)

Stiles latched his hand onto the back of Derek's neck. "So... Did you want to stay over for a bit?"

Derek smiled, "I'd love to - but, your dad's home."

"C'mon, we can be quiet."

Derek's eyebrow rose. "You sure you can?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Stiles.. have you ever had sex before?"

Stiles eyes widened, his face flushed red, and his mouth dropped open. "What!?" He looked at the door, realizing he yelled. "What?" he repeated in a hushed voice.

"That's what you meant, right?"

"No, you perv!" Stiles looked away, incredibly embarrassed. "I meant to just hang out, like you said you would."

"Oh, that's my bad then. I read the room wrong."

Stiles looked up at him. "You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Derek sat up, looking at Stiles in a serious manner. "If you didn't want to do anything, I'm not going to make you."

"Oh, right. No, yeah, I knew that," Stiles rambled, sitting up against the back of his bed.

"Right.."

Stiles brushed his hair back nervously. "Do you want to head into town?"

Derek's gaze hardened on Stiles. "Stiles."

"What?" Stiles's stomach dropped. Did he have something on his face? Did he say something wrong?

"There's no way I'm going into town with you like that."

What? Stiles looked at Derek, confused before following the invisible line of his gaze.

"Ah, shit."

Derek let out a chuckle. "Take care of yourself," he stood up. "And meet me outside."

Stiles nodded as Derek slipped out the window, just as he came in.

(In town)

Derek and Stiles walked the path on the edge of the water, just on the side of the town.

"So," Stiles started, balancing on the curb. "Why'd you guys move here of all places?"

Derek watched Stiles through the corner of his eye. "My mother and father grew up here. So, she decided to continue to raise me in a familiar town."

Stiles nodded. "That makes sense."

Derek slowed down, eventually stopping. It took Stiles a few steps more to realize the change in pace. He, too, stopped and turned around, moving off of the curb.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked.

"Nothing, I was just wondering..." Derek walked closer to Stiles. "Why are you so extroverted all the time? I see you in conversation. I can hear your heart pound," Derek's eyes trailed to his chest. "Like it is now."

Stiles chuckled nervously, "Conversation is just not my favorite."

Derek stepped closer, Stiles's heart pounded faster, as if drawing him in. Derek looked at Stiles, holding eye contact.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked. His voice low, almost a whisper.

"What?"

Derek pulled his hips into his own, leaning close. "Do I make you nervous?" He repeated.

Stiles had chills run down his body, and his breath grew shaky.

"No." He responded, his voice weak.

Derek nudged his head into Stiles, running his nose against his neck, daring to lay a kiss.

"Why is your heart pounding so much  then?"

Stiles instinctively brought his hands to Derek's shoulders as his breath warmed closer to his neck.

"Derek.."

Derek clenched his shirt, dropping his head down. "Fuck- I'm sorry."

Stiles arm traced up to his neck. "It's fine." He rubbed his thumb up and down in a soothing motion. "Hey."

Derek dragged his head up.

"Can you swim?"

Derek looked at him clearly. "What?"

"Can you swim?"

Derek's eyes caught to the shore of the beach. Small, but there. He looked back at Stiles, who wore a big smile.

-

Stiles stripped himself free of everything, but his boxers, and bolted right for the water. Derek followed after him hesitantly.

They swam together, splashing the water and playing 1 vs. 1 chicken before settling down. Stiles swam to Derek, brushing off a patch of sand on his cheek.

Derek, once again, brought him close by his waist. Stiles's legs wrapped around him, holding himself up for support.

"Stiles.." Derek whispered.

"I haven't." Stiles spoke. "You asked me if I ever had sex before - I haven't."

Derek nodded, shortly surprised.

"But I want to."

Derek's head stopped. He stared at Stiles, understanding what he meant.

"Here?"

Stiles shrugged. "Maybe. I just know I want the first to be with someone I trust." He rubbed his thumb over the same spot where the sand once laid. "I trust you, Derek."