Mine

"Hey, Lydia?"

"Yeah?" Lydia turns around and sees Derek. "Oh hey you!"

"Hi, have you seen Stiles?"

Lydia looks around the room. "I think one of my girlfriends went with him to get another drink. Check the kitchen."

Derek nods a thank you and heads to the kitchen. When he passes the doorway he sees Stiles talking with a few girls. Who, to Derek's dislike, were getting close with Stiles.

He kept his distance, not wanting to make any assumptions just yet. However, he made sure to listen and watch.

"I've seen you at parties before, but I never noticed how you look up close. Very muscular, don't you think?" One girl smiles.

"Thank you, ladies," he slurs.

"You got a girlfriend?" Another girl asked.

Stiles laughed. "No. No, I do not."

"Do you want one?" The last girl chimed in.

Before anyone could say anything else, Derek walked up behind Stiles and hugged his waist. Stiles jumped at the suddenness but relaxed when he realized who it was.

"Oh, hey baby," Stiles smiled.

The three girls stared in shock.

"Who are they?" Derek asked into his neck.

"Some girls. I think they're Lydia's friends."

Derek looked up at all three of them and flashed his eyes. "Sorry girls but this man here belongs to me."

 They all scurried out of the room either yelling names or annoyed.

Stiles turned around and hooked his arms around Derek's neck. "Why must you scare away all my friends."

"I do not. And they are not," Derek answered. "They were hitting on you- and clearly trying to poison you- how much have you drank?"

"Uh...3,4,9 cups."

"Jesus, Stiles."

"Whaaaat? It's good," Stiles held the cup to Derek's mouth. "Try it."

"No, definitely not."

"Sourwolf."

"You're literally a toddler," Derek scoffed.

Stiles rolled his eyes and took another drink from the cup before Derek pried it out of his hands.

"Hey!" Stiles whined.

"Nope, you're done and you're going upstairs."

"Noooo! No, I'll be a good boy. Pleaseee!" Stiles begged as Derek picked him up.

"Not a chance."

Derek brought Stiles through the house and up to their bedroom. He messaged Lydia to shut the party down in a few hours.

He laid Stiles down on the bed and covered him up.

"Please don't puke in the bed."

"I'm not gonna," Stiles protested.

"I'm gonna go get you some water and ibuprofen," Derek said turning away.

Stiles reached out and grabbed Derek's hand. He yanked him down and held his face.

"Stay with me a little longer?"

"Stiles, no."

"Why not?"

"You're drunk. You know I hate the taste of alcohol."

"But you love the taste of me," Stiles smirked.

Derek hesitated with his next words and Stiles ended up kissing him. Derek cringed at the taste but reciprocated nonetheless.

Stiles pulled away and went to his neck instead.

"Stiles," Derek groaned.

Stiles lightly bit down. Derek gripped the covers and leaned against him.

"Please, Derek," Stiles whispered, sliding his hands up his shirt.

"You're drunk," Derek huffed.

Stiles unbuttoned his pants and slowly unzipped them. "I'm not that drunk."

"Stiles, you aren't listening to me."

"Derek. It's not like you're some random guy. You're my fiance. Have sex with your fiance!" He whined.

"Stiles. Sober up and I will gladly take you wherever and whenever you want."

Stiles sighed, he kissed Derek and played with his hair. "Okay."

"I love you and I love having sex with you, but I don't like the alcohol."

"No, I know. I'm sorry, I was pushing." 

"I appreciate that, it's okay."

"Could we cuddle at least?"

Derek laughed softly and got under the covers. He wrapped his arms around Stiles and held him close. 

"Happy Valentines-Day babe," Stiles whipered.

"You too."