The Bite (Requested)

I just want to start off by saying that I am always open to writing requests! It may take me a bit depending on if I'm already writing another part or something else. Unless it violates some beliefs, triggers, or anything like that of mine I will write it. If you wish to talk to me further about the part you are more than welcome to give me some key points, quotes, etc. that you want in the story.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!

/ / / / / / / / / / /

"What!? No, absolutely not! Do you know how dangerous this is?" Derek protests. 

"Yes and I'm willing to accept the risks!"

"This is absurd, why do you even want this?!"

"Because I'm tired of being the weakest person in the pack! I hold you guys back! And if I was like you, you wouldn't have to worry about me so much!" Stiles argued. 

"You don't hold us back."

"Yes I do. I've heard you guys say it."

"Stiles."

"Derek... please. Do this for me. I want this and I'm willing to take the risks."

"You could die. It could get infected. I could lose you and it'd be all my fault!" 

Stiles walked up to him and held his cheeks. "You won't lose me and I know you won't hurt me."

"Stiles, I can't."

"You can Derek, please."

"If you leave me I will never be able to live with myself." 

"Derek, I'm not going anywhere." 

---

Stiles and Derek went through the day as normal as Derek would allow. He acted as if touching Stiles would kill him. Stiles reassured him many times throughout the day and hugged him as much as Derek needed. 

"Are you okay?" Derek asked.

"I am. Are you?"

"Getting there." 

"Derek, come here," Stiles patted the space by him. 

Derek hesitantly climbed into bed by Stiles. Stiles hugged his waist and sighed. 

"If you don't hold me I will kick your ass when I turn."

Derek hesitantly wrapped his arms around Stiles. 

"Derek, I won't dissolve in your arms, so hold me like I'm your husband dammit!" Stiles complained.

Derek held his breath and held Stiles close. Stiles softly rubbed his back and kept telling him how it will be okay.

---

Derek hesitated. Stiles was ready and so was he, physically anyways. His body was racing with fear. 

"Derek, do it. I will be okay," Stiles whispered.

Derek closed his eyes and bit down, causing Stiles to grunt at the pain of his teeth. Derek tensed and eased up.

"It's okay Derek," Stile said.

All of a sudden, Derek's jaw clenched down and he tore through the covers. 

"Fuck!" Stiles yelled. 

The light of the moon shone through the window and Stiles's stomach dropped as he close his eyes. Stiles prayed to a higher being that Derek would fight it. 

Derek kept the hold he had on Stiles and gripped onto his waist.  His jaw clenched harder and his claws dug into Stiles's sides. As Stiles yelled out, he kept him in his grip a bit longer before releasing. Derek starred at him while he huffed and his eyes were blazing red. 

Tears escaped Stiles along with the yells of pain. Derek realized the shredded covers and looked at his hands. He let got of Stiles and saw red painting his claws. Derek backed off of Stiles and whipped the mouth trickling down his chin. 

Suddenly, Stiles yells became a blood curdling scream. Derek knew that it was sinking in and Stiles was going through the change. Derek covered his ears and shut his eyes. He tried to drown out Stiles but failed. He tried to stay in the room for Stiles but it ended up being too much. He got up and ran. Derek ran and ran and ran. He ran until he couldn't hear Stiles anymore. 

Derek fell to his knees panting.

---

Hours had past and the moon finally went away. Derek a couple minutes longer before returning to the house. It was quiet when he got there. He walked through the door and made his way to the bedroom. 

He opened the door, hesitantly looking at Stiles. He was sitting up, leaning against the bed and holding his sides. Derek walked in and stopped at the end of the bed. 

"It didn't work," Stiles said softly. Derek held his breath as Stiles looked at him sadly. "What happened to you?"

"I ran," Derek admitted. "I tried to stay. But I couldn't." 

Stiles nodded. A knot formed in Derek's throat as his eyes filled with tears. 

"The noises you made and the look on your face. I couldn't do it. I couldn't bare watching you like that. I couldn't bare the possibility of hearing let alone seeing you die."

"It's okay," Stiles told him. "Come here."

Derek starred at him.

"If you don't, I will get up and walk- well, crawl to you," Stiles threatened, his voice hoarse. 

Derek went to the bed and sat down. 

"I forgive you, Derek," Stiles told him, placing his hand on his cheek. "You don't have to say it. I can see the look on your face."

---

Derek finished putting on new covers before helping Stiles back into bed. He had cleaned and bandaged Stiles's sides and neck earlier. Stiles laid down and reached out for Derek. 

"Stiles..."

"Derek. I know it scared you and I know I got hurt but please," tears formed in Stiles's eyes this time. "Please hold me. I need you right now." 

Derek sniffled and laid down next to Stiles. He held him tightly, not enough to hurt him, and kissed his head. 

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"I know," Stiles responded. 

Stiles brushed his finger on Derek's chest, drawing imaginary shapes.